Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - What is wrong with people....
What is wrong with people....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3497
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 13:35:20

Bareback requests are driving me crazy, really, WTF is wrong with some people!?
If you want bareback,ride a horse without a saddle. That's the only bareback you'll get. Haven't you heard of STD's!?

Seriously tired of it. Have you no respect.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: What is wrong with people....
Re: What is wrong with people....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 18:37:20

I know its a serious thing but when you said "if you want bareback ride a horse without a saddle" i spat out my coffe it was so funny :)

Jake XXX
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: What is wrong with people....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 597
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 18:39:23

On 2021-04-12 13:35:20 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
Bareback requests are driving me crazy, really, WTF is wrong with some people!?
If you want bareback,ride a horse without a saddle. That's the only bareback you'll get. Haven't you heard of STD's!?

Say: "Yes, sure, provided you dip your dick in boiling water for 2 minutes to sterilize it."
Liza
Liza - Re: What is wrong with people....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1924
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 18:50:23

There's also the other reason why clients ask for bareback. To find out what ladies are willing to do for more money, so that they can AVOID that ladies as they want ladies that will NOT offer bareback regardless if more money is offered. It doesn't necessarily means he wants to.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: What is wrong with people....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3502
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 18:52:19

On 2021-04-12 18:37:20 Jakeburns78 said:
I know its a serious thing but when you said "if you want bareback ride a horse without a saddle" i spat out my coffe it was so funny :)

Jake XXX

Lol, glad you enjoyed that one. I'm the queen of quirky comebacks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3503
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 18:53:09

On 2021-04-12 18:39:23 doctorevil said:
On 2021-04-12 13:35:20 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Bareback requests are driving me crazy, really, WTF is wrong with some people!?

Say: "Yes, sure, provided you dip your dick in boiling water for 2 minutes to sterilize it."

This is simply the most hilarious one I've heard. Absolutely love it....lol.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3504
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 18:54:35

On 2021-04-12 18:50:23 Liza said:
There's also the other reason why clients ask for bareback. To find out what ladies are willing to do for more money, so that they can AVOID that ladies as they want ladies that will NOT offer bareback regardless if more money is offered. It doesn't necessarily means he wants to.

I do tend to agree with you on this one.
Liza
Liza - Re: What is wrong with people....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1926
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 19:17:46

On 2021-04-12 18:54:35 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2021-04-12 18:50:23 Liza said: There's also the other reason why clients ask for bareback. To find out what ladies are willing to do for more money, so that they can AVOID that ladies as they want ladies that will NOT offer bareback regardless if more money is offered. It doesn't necessarily means he wants to.

Believe you me, the Punters straight out tell me that. We must remember that the majority of Punters ARE Gentlemen. Even they are "naughty" and isn't supposed to be seeing our ladies, they still have respect for their wifes or GFs. They will ask different things to find out if this girl is "clean" or at least make the effort of looking after herself and her clients.

Some guy asked me for penetration without protection. Well I've said to him lets just take a second here.. I see plenty of men on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and yes decades..lol.. fuck I'm old... Anyway let us, me and you, have respect for your wife/gf as she doesn't know what you do. If both of us don't care to pick up some disease, the least we can do is consider the party at home that doesn't know wtf you are up to. Let us atleast then protect her. Yes I know maybe he do fuck other ladies without protection, but atleast I did my part when it comes to being responsible.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: What is wrong with people....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 19:30:20

On 2021-04-12 19:17:46 Liza said:
On 2021-04-12 18:54:35 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: On 2021-04-12 18:50:23 Liza said: There's also the other reason why clients ask for bareback. To find out what ladies are willing to do for more money, so that they can AVOID that ladies as they want ladies that will NOT offer bareback regardless if more money is offered. It doesn't necessarily means he wants to.

Believe you me, the Punters straight out tell me that. We must remember that the majority of Punters ARE Gentlemen. Even they are "naughty" and isn't supposed to be seeing our ladies, they still have respect for their wifes or GFs. They will ask different things to find out if this girl is "clean" or at least make the effort of looking after herself and her clients.

Some guy asked me for penetration without protection. Well I've said to him lets just take a second here.. I see plenty of men on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and yes decades..lol.. fuck I'm old... Anyway let us, me and you, have respect for your wife/gf as she doesn't know what you do. If both of us don't care to pick up some disease, the least we can do is consider the party at home that doesn't know wtf you are up to. Let us atleast then protect her. Yes I know maybe he do fuck other ladies without protection, but atleast I did my part when it comes to being responsible.

And that is why you are one of the best out there

Jake XXX
Kooni
Kooni - Re: What is wrong with people....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1980
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 19:35:55

Bareback is asked for because many SP do offer if, some with others without any extra fees.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.