Navigation
Liza
Liza - Something light-hearted
Something light-hearted
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1975
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-18 22:36:13

Some light-hearted humour... Anyone can join in...

Let's share some stuff about ourself.. Like a pet hate,or a habit you do, or something silly out of your childhood...

For example:
When I was a young girl we use to go to my grandparents.. as we drive past the places I would see a "To Let" sign... I always told my parents that they must stop because I want to go to the toilet... As I though 'To Let' is the toilet... Lol.. they could never understand were I saw the 'toilet, and I could never understand why they never stop at that place saying "To Let"... Meanwhile it means to rent.. now that shows how Afrikaans i was... Lol...

Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Something light-hearted
Re: Something light-hearted
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 230
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-18 22:46:02

When my younger brother was4,
( many moons ago) a younger neighbour lady friend and he became great friends and as innocent as they were then he accompanied her to a toilet.
Later in the evening he told our mom, the poor girl of next door,shame she does not have a willy so she has to pee sommer so uit haar boutjies!

Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Something light-hearted
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 248
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-18 22:49:41

When I was about 12 I went down to that underground shopping section in Hilbrow (with my older brother) and saw a sign in the window of a tat parlour "Ladies tattooed for free if they stay overnight (to let the ink dry)"

I wasn't sure what that meant so I asked him and for some time after I took him literally and thought it was strange that he would want to stick his needle in her again after spending time doing the initial needle job
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Something light-hearted
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-18 23:09:11

On 2021-04-18 22:36:13 Liza said:
Some light-hearted humour... Anyone can join in...

Let's share some stuff about ourself.. Like a pet hate,or a habit you do, or something silly out of your childhood...

For example:
When I was a young girl we use to go to my grandparents.. as we drive past the places I would see a "To Let" sign... I always told my parents that they must stop because I want to go to the toilet... As I though 'To Let' is the toilet... Lol.. they could never understand were I saw the 'toilet, and I could never understand why they never stop at that place saying "To Let"... Meanwhile it means to rent.. now that shows how Afrikaans i was... Lol...

Hilarious......
Liza
Liza - Re: Something light-hearted
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1976
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-18 23:28:52

Here's something to laugh at..

In primary school a boy ask me to be his girlfriend (kys) like we say in Afrikaans, I said yes, that was before break,in break he kissed me, after break he broke up with me. My shortest relationship. I think I was a shit kisser.
Lmao...
Frank the tank
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 231
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 06:01:02

On 2021-04-18 23:28:52 Liza said:

In primary school a boy ask me to be his girlfriend (kys) like we say in Afrikaans, I said yes, that was before break,in break he kissed me, after break he broke up with me. My shortest relationship. I think I was a shit kisser.
Lmao...

.My darling no! You are an excellent kisser, and that's an understatement.
He was just too young the poor stupit boy.
Cannot wait to emjoy our next visit
Passionate kissing will only be the beginning.
Much more delightful action will follow and your seduction will leave me in ecstasy,
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Something light-hearted
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5371
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 06:13:51
Edited: 2021-04-19 06:38:06

As a kid before I could read- I LOVED Christmas carols. My mom and gran would call me to sing for visitors. And these visitors would burst out laughing when I sang
O, die vrolike, o die salige
Vrede bringende Kersfees tyd
Diep was ons verlore, Christus slams gebore.
Nobody corrected me.They just laughed.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Something light-hearted
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5372
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 06:16:04
Edited: 2021-04-19 06:17:19

.... Double post
Frank the tank
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 06:41:11

On 2021-04-18 23:28:52 Liza said:

Lmao...

Maybe- when the sensation of kissing Liza struck him,he experienced something started getting hard as a rock in his pants and he had the fright of his life
Joe @ Sensual Spa
Joe @ Sensual Spa - Re: Something light-hearted
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 07:00:52

I was about 4 or 5 years old when my parents visited friends in Witbank. Every time I use to hook up with their daughter and we got up to mischief.
Under the bed or in a closet and sometimes behind the house where no one could catch us.
To say the least..... I knew how pussy felt like before I could even get a bonner.

Well..... Need I say more for being a male advertiser.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.