Navigation
WolfieX
WolfieX - OWNING AN APARTMENT
OWNING AN APARTMENT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:35:19

Hi lovely peeps of the purple world. I wanted to throw this out there, and also hear from both sides of anything similar that you have personally experienced?

I'm thinking of purchasing a private apartment which I will let out to working ladies only. Here in East London especially, accommodation seems to be the biggest issue keeping visiting girls from North and South away, I'm assuming its the cost vs income scenario in a smaller town.

Has anyone done this or used such an arrangement as a WG and/or punter? What advise would you give and pros and cons maybe?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:39:41

On 2021-05-19 10:35:19 WolfieX said:
Hi lovely peeps of the purple world. I wanted to throw this out there, and also hear from both sides of anything similar that you have personally experienced?

I'm thinking of purchasing a private apartment which I will let out to working ladies only. Here in East London especially, accommodation seems to be the biggest issue keeping visiting girls from North and South away, I'm assuming its the cost vs income scenario in a smaller town.

Has anyone done this or used such an arrangement as a WG and/or punter? What advise would you give and pros and cons maybe?

Dont eat the stock.

WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:43:13

@Super_Cock LMAO. Noted.
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 358
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:55:40

Dont forget to factor in the payments that need to be made to the "protection" organizations in those areas. It might impact your forecasted ROI that might make you rethink that idea.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1290
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:56:49

I would never
Shakira
Shakira - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:12:57

Not as easy as it seems. Some will abuse your kindness and mess up the place, then there's drug abuse also. Lots of different people coming in nd out.

You do get some really nice people but its more of a headache than anything else. If you looking for an investment rather rent a place off to a couple or family.
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:20:20

Never mix business with pleasure LOL.

Depends on your risk tolerance. What do the numbers say?
Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:23:42

Apart from the "protection" money and or hush-money to your local law enforcement, you may also need to have to pay someone to keep an eye out on the premises while the girls are working.

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4163
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:28:02

Here is my opinion..

Want to own a brothel open one .. because that is exactly what it will be in the end if you rent to wgs exclusively. And with that comes all kinds of issues. From as stated.. some areas have that thing going of paying of cops ect to keep doors open. You won't be able to control traffic,drugs or girls breaking down your place or running of with your stuff, if you ain't gonna be there 24/7. It is not as easy as people think it is..

As said you would be surprised how many will not respect your property.

Buy an apartment in a good area list it on book..c.m or airb.. you will get better money out of it and ladies that might end up using it anyway if it is reasonably affordable. Listing it through those sites will require payment upfront and breakage deposits and because they have to use their id numbers to book they will be discreet when using your space.

WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: OWNING AN APARTMENT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:47:54

On 2021-05-19 11:28:02 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Here is my opinion..

Want to own a brothel open one .. because that is exactly what it will be in the end if you rent to wgs exclusively. And with that comes all kinds of issues. From as stated.. some areas have that thing going of paying of cops ect to keep doors open. You won't be able to control traffic,drugs or girls breaking down your place or running of with your stuff, if you ain't gonna be there 24/7. It is not as easy as people think it is..

As said you would be surprised how many will not respect your property.

Buy an apartment in a good area list it on book..c.m or airb.. you will get better money out of it and ladies that might end up using it anyway if it is reasonably affordable. Listing it through those sites will require payment upfront and breakage deposits and because they have to use their id numbers to book they will be discreet when using your space.

Most comprehensive answer of the day, thank you, Miss. Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.