Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Is free pussy really worth it?
Is free pussy really worth it?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-11 10:42:59
Edited: 2021-07-11 11:40:27

TRUE ADVENTURES FROM A PUNTERS EXPERIENCES.

SEASON 02 - EPISODE 01 - THE PRICE OF CAKE.

This is for the curious one's wanting to know why a person prefers to buy pussy.

I dont have to spend a Pound, Dollar, Rupee, Rand or a cent on pussy but I do because its less taxing. Bare with me, hear me out. I'm not talking about the SP's tax free income.

For example, a few months ago my cousinesses cousiness in law with thick black hair that reached below her white bubble butt met me at her cousin's wedding. This independent woman couldn't leave me a lone even after explaining to her several times that her heart will be shattered across space and time near a blackhole. Eventually I gave into her and we fucked on several other occasions. I never spent a cent on her because I didn't have to and she demanded me NOT to before hand. I did however pay her in a different currency called "REMORSE." Yes, I felt bad after ending it because I know that almost all women want a solid, steady and serious relationship. She will be one of the first people to inhabit Mars in an attempt to pick up the peaces of her heart that has been scattered throughout the Milkyway.

Second example was with a colleague (a head turner, absolutely gorgeous, slender with long thick black hair as well) a few years ago. We would hastily UNDRESS early in the morning before work at a guesthouse on route. At the time we were both married to other people and yet we jumped on beds together like we were teenagers behaving like toddlers. Yeah, we proceeded AS IF we were not getting attention, love and sex at home whereas we got so much of it yet that didn't stop our gluttony. She knew I wasn't going to leave my then wife so she figured that in order for us to be together she would have to take drastic steps so she confessed to her husband and she told my then wife. Her husband was cool but my then wife attempted to FUCKING KILLED ME!!! She pulled out a butcher's knife on me...FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! It was scary!!! She succeeded and we ended up together and remained together for many years. This pussy almost cost me my life but instead I ended up paying her with my "TIME." We were always together and it WAS such a pleasure having her right there with me at work and by my side throughout the day everyday so that wasn't the problem. Weekends... FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! We always had to do what she wanted to do on a weekend and I couldn't do my own thing and thats how I paid for her pussy.

Third example. Theres a 31 years old super gorgeous, super sexy and super sweet woman I got to work with recently in the office. That smile she gives me from her eyes, I haven't seen anything more genuine.

*****TO BE CONTINUED*****

SuperFuck

Deee340
Deee340 - Re: Is free pussy really worth it?
Re: Is free pussy really worth it?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 11:29:14

SMH....Why do we do this to ourselves? There's no such thing as a free lunch (pussy); there's always a payment of sorts and it always comes in two sorts, time or money, or both.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is free pussy really worth it?
Re: Is free pussy really worth it?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-11 12:57:38
Edited: 2021-07-11 13:01:41

On 2021-07-11 11:29:14 Deee340 said:
SMH....Why do we do this to ourselves? There's no such thing as a free lunch (pussy); there's always a payment of sorts and it always comes in two sorts, time or money, or both.

Okay wait, there was also plenty of ABSOLUTELY FREE pussy that was most pure and most free and there was ABSOLUTELY NO PRICE to pay, no price at all.

The tastiest pussy ever had was unexpected and free, absolutely.

Tap and go.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.