Navigation
Curvy Vixen
Curvy Vixen - Truecaller app
Truecaller app
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 75
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-21 09:48:45

I am not a spammer or a scammer, my number has been listed on Tru caller as spam. Jealous nasty people in the industry has done this and I am losing business because of it. Please don't allow that to stop you from missing out on visiting me. I am an honest decent person who has never scammed anyone. I am just putting it out there 0745591307

And to the people who listed me, I hope your business succeeds. Nasty will get you no where
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Truecaller app
Re: Truecaller app
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4400
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-21 10:07:59
Edited: 2021-07-21 10:08:26

Lady don't let that stop you from being awesome.;)

I had my whatsup business account banned by whatsup lol.. and true to my nature I kept on asking questions until I got the info from WhatsApp that told me exactly who reported my whatsapp account.;) Actually came as no surprise when my suspicions it was confirmed.

Jealous /nasty /mean /selfish/underhanded/ sly/ skelm/ fake and distructive people always end up getting burnt themselves in the fires they start to burn others.

Keep your chin up.. you know who you are. And those that don't wanna take the time to get to know you based on a true caller spam report, well you don't need them. Real people do not allow rumors to dictate their minds.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.