Navigation
Bella Pink
Bella Pink - Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 134
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-30 15:22:03
Edited: 2021-08-30 15:30:44

Why are so many ppl asking me why I don't wanna recieve oral??? And why does it have to be a dealbreaker to some guys??? I just don't understand wats the fuss.

I have 2 reasons why I don't offer it...
1. Bcoz I think its too intimate, I only enjoy it wen I'm dating, nd its done slowly nd sensually, by someone im attracted to... and for a long tym bcoz I take too long to cum.... NOT WITH A CLIENT... I've enjoyed it with a few gents, but thats less than 5%

Reason number 2. UTI
I used to allow muffing but I find that for me SOME ppl's mouths I wud rather avoid... nd u never know if someone has been drinking beer/alcohol or if they have proper oral hygiene, so best to avoid it... IM JUST SPEAKING FOR MYSELF, NO1 ELSE... after 2nd uti I stopped allowing muffing nd I haven't had a uti since jan.

Another girl once said she always gets uti's nd I asked her if she allows muffing... She said yes... nd I said thats why.

For me, I'll rather be safe than sorry... So pls can u pls stop asking me why I don't allow muffing bcoz it took a looooooooooooooot from me to be able to be honest nd write this.

Nd 3rd reason... I don't like ur spit... the more of ur spit(aswel as other bodily fluids) I can avoid, the safer I am... But I allow owo, thats no issue at all :)

Thank u
Happy01
Happy01 - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 15:36:48

For me it is to see and feel the pleasure of the lady when you hit the right spot and she grabs your head and thrust herself into you tongue and face , but that is just me. You have a wonderfull day
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-30 15:43:44

Because I'm not allowed to do it at home....
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2609
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 15:46:08

We enjoy giving as good as we receive.
Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 348
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-30 15:47:20

Men want to see inside us. Saying you do owo, but you're worried about someone's saliva on your intimate parts, makes zero sense. I not only allow a good diving, I enjoy it.
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 429
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 15:50:04

I absolutely loveee it.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11786
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 16:06:23

I love it , love it, love it .. big turn on to see the lady quivering with enjoyment ;)
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4609
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-30 16:11:00

I dont mind the dining at the Y..it is amazing ,there is same artists out there that just knows how!

But just like I won't allow someone to stick their fingers in me if they have dirty nails. I won't allow it if your oral higiene is bad ..btw I won't even kiss if the oral higiene is bad.

I only ever had a UTI's when I was pregnant with both my kids many many years ago.

Apart from the obvious cleansing after a session , I personally think the secret is to make sure you empty your bladder as soon after as you possibly can, flushing out any bacteria that might have creeped up the urethra during the act. ( And this should also be a standard practice for guys that enjoy owo)

hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 818
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 16:12:04

Love the velvetty smotth jelly taste of it and how the lady reacts....

Made 1 hot chick currently in pta cum just by going down on her, was such a turn on
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Why are men obsessed with muffing????
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1381
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-30 16:14:43

It's never enough without a muff

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.