Navigation
Loux
Loux - Any un-jabbed ladies in Sandton
Any un-jabbed ladies in Sandton
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 189
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 19:06:43

Any ladies operating or travelling into Sandton who are free of the needle juice, pls pm me
Alessandra
Alessandra - Re: Any un-jabbed ladies in Sandton
Re: Any un-jabbed ladies in Sandton
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-19 19:23:24

Hi hope you doing well get ur msg on forum, I'm interested travel, check Assandra I'm in Sandton as well
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Any un-jabbed ladies in Sandton
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5835
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-19 20:02:06

On 2021-08-19 19:06:43 Loux said:
Any ladies operating or travelling into Sandton who are free of the needle juice, pls pm me

Needle juice.....
Lol
Are you scared of us VACCINATED chics....

Loux
Loux - Re: Any un-jabbed ladies in Sandton
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 190
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 20:35:36

I will try to be polite with my response here as I never intent to offend anyone. Firstly, I prefer to avoid those who are shedding spiked proteins from the needle juice. But secondly, those who don't let manipulative people stick needles in them because the live in fear, are bound to be more interesting people and also of a higher intellect
Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: Any un-jabbed ladies in Sandton
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-19 20:56:08

On 2021-08-19 20:35:36 Loux said:
I will try to be polite with my response here as I never intent to offend anyone. Firstly, I prefer to avoid those who are shedding spiked proteins from the needle juice. But secondly, those who don't let manipulative people stick needles in them because the live in fear, are bound to be more interesting people and also of a higher intellect

Not only are you highly impolite, you are the one who has been robbed of whatever intellect you may have had in the first place.
Lady London
Lady London - Re: Any un-jabbed ladies in Sandton
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 157
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-19 21:08:23

Amen
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Any un-jabbed ladies in Sandton
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-19 21:09:23

Then Sir I suggest Miss Palm for you - atleast the intellect level will match yours or might even be higher (as per your requirement).
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5836
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-19 21:22:21

Shedding spiked proteins..... what a joke you are....
You are definitely on my " to avoid list"
I'm guessing that you are another one who is a conspiracy theorist

Good luck to you ...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5837
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-19 21:23:19

On 2021-08-19 20:56:08 Sabrina said:
On 2021-08-19 20:35:36 Loux said: I will try to be polite with my response here as I never intent to offend anyone. Firstly, I prefer to avoid those who are shedding spiked proteins from the needle juice. But secondly, those who don't let manipulative people stick needles in them because the live in fear, are bound to be more interesting people and also of a higher intellect

Not only are you highly impolite, you are the one who has been robbed of whatever intellect you may have had in the first place.

Well said Sabrina....
Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: Any un-jabbed ladies in Sandton
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 283
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-19 21:30:05

On 2021-08-19 21:23:19 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2021-08-19 20:56:08 Sabrina said: On 2021-08-19 20:35:36 Loux said: I will try to be polite with my response here as I never intent to offend anyone. Firstly, I prefer to avoid those who are shedding spiked proteins from the needle juice. But secondly, those who don't let manipulative people stick needles in them because the live in fear, are bound to be more interesting people and also of a higher intellect

Well said Sabrina....

Thank you. I'm just waiting for the next age group, then I will register.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.