Navigation
le roux
le roux - I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Sep 2006
Posts to Date: 240
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 09:18:06

Out of interest who has the most stars? Any good stories behind getting them?

Who else is a 10 year + star holder?

Anyway now I have to get the rest.

Need to meet Eddie and the crowd in person for "Met in Person." (I did once but being the shy retiring type you guys probably won't remember me at the Christmas do at ESAville). I shall have to attend a social.

I shall have to upgrade the regularity and informative nature of my reviews to "Reliable Punter" status.

I'm not sure what is required of one to get a "Wicked Wednesday" star but I am open to suggestions, (with the right to veto!)

I need to find out who or what I must recruit to get the "Recruiter" star. A car washer or gardener at ESAville, a lady that wishes to avail herself of ESA's services, a gentleman that has never punted? Anyone know?

AHA! "Charity" is an easy one. What is the current ESA charity or one for which ESA would accept a donation in their name.

I fear I shall not reach a level of fiscal strength or administrative prowess to ever attain the "Venue Owner" star. Maybe this could be a longer term goal.

"ESA Photographer" comes with terms and conditions but should not be unachievable. It is a skill that is as much an art as a profession and I know a thing or two about apertures, ISO settings shutter speeds and so on. Do I need an application form or shall I just rock up with a camera?

"Punter of the Year" Now there is a title though obtaining that star I'll probably have to go in to the same category as "Venue Owner."

2017 will be a busy year.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-25 09:21:58
Edited: 2017-01-25 09:28:26

Well done with the 10+ years LeRoux!! Well...as far as stories go...you should be able to tell a few? How much did this site change over the years...and was it for the better on not?

ESA...After 10 years you can probably invite LeRoux to your offices and meet the guy personally?
Crave
Crave - Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 794
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 09:46:26
Edited: 2017-01-25 09:48:17

Well done, le roux. Wicked Wednesday was an awesome completion run by ESA where punters got nominated by Sp's and then went through a lucky draw process. I won an awesome watch that I still wear everyday.
Greatful to that fabulous lady each time I check my wrist!! Good times.
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 508
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-25 10:08:45
Edited: 2017-01-25 10:09:32

On 2017-01-25 09:18:06 le roux said:
Out of interest who has the most stars?



Congratulations le roux!

It's MrSuperDuper (2002) Naz (2006) Namsob (2006) and Interpridus (2005) I can only mention the amazing gentlemen I have met on a regular basis.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 1319
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 10:26:13

Congrats le roux !!!
pantum
pantum - Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Gold Member
Joined:
30 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 635
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 10:32:37

Congrats !! i still have a few to go ..but i don't think i will make it that far .lol.
hugefunforu
hugefunforu - Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2005
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 11:14:58

Congrats - didn't even realize the badges... maybe also look at getting a few more.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 453
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 11:33:04

Any idea of how much you spent on punting in the 10 years?
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 454
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 11:36:22

Any idea of how much you spent on punting in the 10 years?
pantum
pantum - Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Re: I just realised I have a "Ten + Years Member" Star!
Gold Member
Joined:
30 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 642
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 11:36:58

In 5 years aprox ..R96000-00 punting 2 times a month ..so i also wonder what it cost for the horny punters that punt 4 times a month..

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.