Navigation
FMS
FMS - I GOT LUCKY
I GOT LUCKY
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Jan 2016
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 06:40:41

During a punt I expressed my fantasy.

The gorgeous petite therapist told me that she also wanted to explore this arena.

Forward 7 days.

She is naked. Lying spreadeagled over a pile of pillows.

I caress her bottom. She sighs.

I exlore her nudity.

Her bottom entices me.

A quickfire 6 to the left followed by a slow 6 to the right.

Followed by more caressing and probing.

She sees the paplepel and raises her bottom to the sting.



[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I GOT LUCKY
Re: I GOT LUCKY
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-25 07:55:40

Paplepel..LMGA
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I GOT LUCKY
Re: I GOT LUCKY
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-25 08:01:22

6?
youngbuck
youngbuck - Re: I GOT LUCKY
Re: I GOT LUCKY
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 08:44:30

wtf did I just read
CinaMAN
CinaMAN - Re: I GOT LUCKY
Re: I GOT LUCKY
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 09:37:17

it started well but the cryto language lost me!
Try again FMS .... seems like a good story
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: I GOT LUCKY
Re: I GOT LUCKY
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 449
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 11:25:23

Keep the day job FMS!
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: I GOT LUCKY
Re: I GOT LUCKY
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2014
Posts to Date: 450
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-25 11:25:29

Keep the day job FMS!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I GOT LUCKY
Re: I GOT LUCKY
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-25 11:27:17

I googled the words..thought it was lyrics to a song...no luck!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.