Navigation
Smile4U
Smile4U - No condom, would you?
No condom, would you?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Aug 2026
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-30 16:32:48

So, asked a lady about services offered. One said, for extra R300, no condom on fh. My immediate reaction to that is,to move on. Too dangerous. What is your opinion?
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: No condom, would you?
Re: No condom, would you?
Gold Member
Joined:
19 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 3604
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-30 16:54:45

I think you accepted the offer.
Jonoadv
Jonoadv - Re: No condom, would you?
Re: No condom, would you?
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Jul 2025
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-30 17:28:20

No go for me and also starting to become more common as you'd think tough economic times will make some risk health for a few extra bucks
Todayivisit
Todayivisit - Re: No condom, would you?
Re: No condom, would you?
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Jan 2022
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-30 17:40:13

Don't do it gents.
SuckMe2
SuckMe2 - Re: No condom, would you?
Re: No condom, would you?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Feb 2025
Posts to Date: 135
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-30 17:56:09

I think this post is just to let us know you got bareback for R300
Cubano
Cubano - Re: No condom, would you?
Re: No condom, would you?
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Sep 2025
Posts to Date: 184
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-30 18:30:10

And now there are 8,000,001 HIV positive cases in SA.

LOL- Darwin Award, Natural selection etc etc
DukPiel
DukPiel - Re: No condom, would you?
Re: No condom, would you?
Basic Member
Joined:
25 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 434
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-30 23:45:50

How was it did you enjoy it atleast, R300 is nothing
J_J
J_J - Re: No condom, would you?
Re: No condom, would you?
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Jan 2023
Posts to Date: 1108
View Profile
Posted: 2026-10-01 07:50:17

It's difficult when SPs do this. Glad I've never been in this position.

As someone who only does covered blows, I've given in to uncovered blows on occasion.

Same with the pussy slides. When you say lets put a condom on and she says, dont worry I wont let it slip in. And you feel fucked (in a bad way), she's on top of you and you pinned down and horny. You want to push her off, but you also dont want to spoil the mood.

So would hate to find myself in such a situation in the heat of the moment, and hope I'd be able to resist. To be safe, I select FH providers with much caution. With very clear boundaries stated in my enquiry and repeated in my booking confirmation.
Mootmot86
Mootmot86 - Re: No condom, would you?
Re: No condom, would you?
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Mar 2026
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2026-10-01 08:39:43

Go for it, you'll be fine.
Smile4U
Smile4U - Re: No condom, would you?
Re: No condom, would you?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Aug 2026
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2026-10-01 10:09:23

Thanks, amazing how people 2nd guess what I did. I definitely did not accept the offer. I ran for the hills. I was wondering what others would do. For me, a condom is a must, but if she offers bareback, the risk is even too high with a condom.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.