Navigation
garyj
garyj - Condolences
Condolences
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Oct 2011
Posts to Date: 1497
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-05 14:44:38

Sadly I just heard from another WG about the passing of Charlotte/Aisha who use to work Randburg /Ferndale /Cresta area ,condolences to her family and friends in this sad time .
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Condolences
Re: Condolences
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Jul 2014
Posts to Date: 528
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-05 15:07:45
Edited: 2017-01-05 15:08:04

Cant recall who she was but Thats terrible news, may she rest in peace.
Climax
Climax - Re: Condolences
Re: Condolences
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2013
Posts to Date: 1236
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-05 15:15:15

I also heard about yesterday, I've never met the lady, it's really sad indeed!

Condolences to her friends and family!
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Condolences
Re: Condolences
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 472
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-05 15:46:53

My condolences to her family and loved ones!
Missy
Missy - Re: Condolences
Re: Condolences
Advertiser
Joined:
12 Jan 2015
Posts to Date: 19
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-05 15:59:28

That's a sad development. May her soul rest in peace!!
Poppy
Poppy - Re: Condolences
Re: Condolences
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-05 22:18:34

I've never met her in person though,,,sad news indeed condolences to her family and friends.

May her soul rest in peace.
Barocca
Barocca - Re: Condolences
Re: Condolences
Advertiser
Joined:
31 Dec 2014
Posts to Date: 80
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-01-05 22:56:31

Condolences to her family and friends lala ngoxolo cc u will be missed
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Condolences
Re: Condolences
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2013
Posts to Date: 2917
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-05 23:08:04

My Condolences to her family. I know whats it like. I just lost my mom a few weeks ago.
naz
naz - Re: Condolences
Re: Condolences
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-06 06:42:57

sincere condolences to her family.. she was a great girl as I gave seen her on many occasions,she will me missed..RIP
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Condolences
Re: Condolences
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-01-06 07:01:57

My condolences

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.