Navigation
Jessica Foxxx
Jessica Foxxx - 90 mins for the price of 60???
90 mins for the price of 60???
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Nov 2024
Posts to Date: 759
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-11-12 18:22:24

Thursday/Friday you get any of ny sessions for 90 mins at the price of 60..... Hmmmmm


Hi there, Kindly take 5minutes to read through this as here you will find all the information and answers to the questions u might have....

Firstly thank you for your interest in my profile.
I uphold a high standard and maintain a highly recommended Jessica Foxxx experience.....
Please read my reviews ..

I work from my own private house so therefore I work alone, very discreet.
Its clean and safe..
Undercover parking behind a closed gate where your vehicle wont be visible from the road.

The room is furnished with a double bed and a massage bed and a full En suite bathroom with a huge corner tub and big shower. Toiletries and clean towels provided.

I always have sexy lighting and sexy nusic playing to set the mood.
I always receive you friendly and dressed in sexy langerie.
U wil find me freshly showered and clean shaven.

I have 3 different sessions available at a low rate ..

1. Massage with happy ending:
You choose between a deeptissue/trigger point/erotic massage with a happy ending by hand or bj. (Includes Body slides and your choice of heated or cold oils.
60min R800

2. Sensual Girlfriend Experience:
With this session its soft and sensual lots of french kissing,69-oral both ways, sexy toy tease,fingering.
* *(No fisting please, and clean short nails only)*
4play,muffing,bj and vaginal penetration with a back and neck massage.
60min R1000

3. Slutty/Pornstar Experience:
With this session its all inclusive and hardcore
4play/Roleplay to your fetish/cum multiple times/fingering/squirting/anal/pegging/cock worship/dirty talking/milking/edging/sissy play (crossdressers)
Cock & ball torture/domination & humiliation.also have toys to play with.
Spanking
Hair pulling
Light choking
Bj owo and I do COF&COB cumshots.
60min R1200

Please note that:
I do NOT offer Raw/Bareback penetration.

This is a drug free premises, I do not use ANY drugs, I do not smoke or drink and prefer my clients sober.

I also offer my services to woman clients and or couples aswell. I am very Bi.
Couples I do full on lesbian action FFM
Couples @ special rate @2+hours.

Lets enjoy or time together and see how many times we can cum as I dont have a cum once policy.....
So You can cum multiple times.

Working hours:
Monday to Friday 09:00-16:30
Saturdays 09:00-13:00


All nights and after hour bookings available on prior arrangement in advance.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.