Navigation
hornym
hornym - J.O.B
J.O.B
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 1302
View Profile
Posted: 2025-05-14 15:01:07

So as the tittle suggests.

I know punting can be a somewhat expensive exercise.

Without a need to meet up - are there any guys that like the other of online jerk off stuff .


Also very tempting when the MFM finally does happen.


I'm open to this , should any wg / MG offer this - also happy to look into it .
hornym
hornym - Re: J.O.B
Re: J.O.B
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 1305
View Profile
Posted: 2025-05-16 18:13:33

These urges are bad ! LoL
xanthropus
xanthropus - Re: J.O.B
Re: J.O.B
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Feb 2011
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2025-05-16 21:17:16

What does j o b mean here. I guess jerk off something or other?
Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: J.O.B
Re: J.O.B
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Aug 2021
Posts to Date: 2199
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-05-16 23:28:00

On 2025-05-16 21:17:16 xanthropus said:
What does j o b mean here. I guess jerk off something or other?



I am just as confused as you are hahaha!

Perhaps the OP could clarify for us?

hornym
hornym - Re: J.O.B
Re: J.O.B
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 1306
View Profile
Posted: 2025-05-17 01:13:58

On 2025-05-16 21:17:16 xanthropus said:
What does j o b mean here. I guess jerk off something or other?



Jerk off buddies .

Not asking to touch each other as this will be all online.


Have anyone of you done this in person ?
Adele
Adele - Re: J.O.B
Re: J.O.B
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Jul 2024
Posts to Date: 242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-05-17 01:52:55

So correct me if Im wrong but is this like an online 3 way????

Would love some feedback as I am fairly new to the industry...

XOXO
hornym
hornym - Re: J.O.B
Re: J.O.B
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 1307
View Profile
Posted: 2025-05-17 03:50:12

On 2025-05-17 01:52:55 Adele said:
So correct me if Im wrong but is this like an online 3 way????

Would love some feedback as I am fairly new to the industry...

XOXO



I'm open to the idea of it -

Although - it's for punters who just enjoy getting off with like minded guys and aren't afraid of sharing and online session with another guy .
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: J.O.B
Re: J.O.B
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2022
Posts to Date: 1094
View Profile
Posted: 2025-05-17 05:08:31

[QUOTE;5451195;hornym] So as the tittle suggests.

I know punting can be a somewhat expensive exercise.
[/QUOTE

I thought this guy was looking for a JOB so he can afford to book a girl

How lazy must u be that u cant even type out JERK OFF BUDDIES
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: J.O.B
Re: J.O.B
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2025-05-17 06:32:55

This is sad.
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: J.O.B
Re: J.O.B
Basic Member
Joined:
15 May 2020
Posts to Date: 928
View Profile
Posted: 2025-05-17 06:42:40

Maybe it's me but I don't get this

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.