Navigation
Sharon
Sharon - RUDE guy again....
RUDE guy again....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 498
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-05 18:34:18

Sigh....I've had a client that wants to take me out for dinner, all nighter I'm not that type of girl. Called me names...insisted too pay only in dollars. Went off at me threatened me....girls will leave the nr for you to watch out...he's profile pic made me scared was a knife in a circle....extremely charming....another thing I only massage african clients, whoever said no ROAR on my profile wanna get me in trouble....guys...I treat every single person on this earth with respect...coz what you give, you get back. Xxxx
GJ001
GJ001 - Re: RUDE guy again....
Re: RUDE guy again....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-05 18:50:22

Stick to your principles and the fact of paying in dollars shows arrogance in a big way. I earn and work with dollars and have seen people up here act like total idiots. Remember that not all guys are the same
Sharon
Sharon - Re: RUDE guy again....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 501
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-05 18:55:47

No I would never think that....no one is the same...its part of this industry. GJ100 ur so right. Thanx sweets. Xxx
kameshang
kameshang - Re: RUDE guy again....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 891
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-05 19:27:02

Sorry about your bad experience sharon. Please note that this disrespectful behavior and not the majority who are understanding and gentlemen and woman punters.
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: RUDE guy again....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 108
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-05 23:58:12

The knife in the circle is an album cover of a heavy metal group. Scared me too so I asked him about it. Gave me the name of a popular metal band, deleted it.

He is Kuwaiti Arab not Black, but that should not be a reason for him to behave badly and threathen ladies.

Dude if you reading this very disappointed by your behaviour. Remember women have rights in this country they not possessions owned by men.
downtown brown
downtown brown - Re: RUDE guy again....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-06 04:37:47

@sUltry Indian Jiah...thanks for the clarity on his ethnicity or race.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: RUDE guy again....
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-07 00:23:00

If you discriminate against black guys you should really put it on your profile (put ROAR like the others or something). It's very frustrating, I almost wasted my time (and yours) planning to give you a call and come see you. It would really be helpful and efficient.
HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - Re: RUDE guy again....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 411
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-07 06:29:56

QUOTE...another thing I only massage african clients, whoever said no ROAR on my profile wanna get me in trouble..[/QUOTE]

@Fboy, what's the issue here? Her original post says SHE ONLY MASSAGES AFRICAN CLIENTS. She does not discriminate against black clients.

@Sharon, best you have a roar policy on your ad stating you only see african clients. Or did you make a mistake with your above post?
Which clients do you see and don't you see?
Let's lay this to rest on this thread.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: RUDE guy again....
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-07 09:11:38

@Sharon ignore the trolls they're looking to cause kak. Do your thing and be safe.

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: RUDE guy again....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3698
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-07 11:44:35

Perspicuity in English composition is not Sharon's strong point.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.