May someone in detail explain a sensual massage
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Sensual massage meaning
Re: Sensual massage meaning
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2441
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 07:58:17

Like GFE, there is probably not a uniform definition.

But i would say at least halve the time it should be like a professional massage that you would get at a professional non-sensual massage establishment.
Except that with a sensual massage, both the client and masseuse is naked, mutual touching is allowed and it ends with a hj.

For me personally, i prefer a firm good massage (like in a proper spa) with just every now and then a little tease for about 35-40 mins in hour booking. And then sensual. I like it when options are available, but more offen than not, it does not end in fh. But i pay a fixed price with my regulars, and what happens happens. No need for negotiations etc. I am more of a sensual guy enjoying sensual touching and kissing. But now and then i do more. Note this laat paragraph is not part of "sensual massage" definition imo. Probably more like sensual massage+, but described what i like. And although many SPs think they offer this, few actaully have really mastered being "sensual" and not just providing a hj, bj or sex.
Galaxy The Original
Galaxy The Original - Re: Sensual massage meaning
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2784
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-17 08:01:14

On 2024-05-17 07:58:17 Vrik said:
Like GFE, there is probably not a uniform definition.

But i would say at least halve the time it should be like a professional massage that you would get at a professional non-sensual massage establishment.
Except that with a sensual massage, both the client and masseuse is naked, mutual touching is allowed and it ends with a hj.

For me personally, i prefer a firm good massage (like in a proper spa) with just every now and then a little tease for about 35-40 mins in hour booking. And then sensual. I like it when options are available, but more offen than not, it does not end in fh. But i pay a fixed price with my regulars, and what happens happens. No need for negotiations etc. I am more of a sensual guy enjoying sensual touching and kissing. But now and then i do more. Note this laat paragraph is not part of "sensual massage" definition imo. Probably more like sensual massage+, but described what i like. And although many SPs think they offer this, few actaully have really mastered being "sensual" and not just providing a hj, bj or sex.

Hmmm I think I need to get my hands on you..... ;) #naughtygrin
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Sensual massage meaning
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2443
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 08:07:02

Mmm Galaxy -sounds lovely!
Kisses
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Sensual massage meaning
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5298
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 09:48:50

Agree with Vrik.

To eloborate a bit more: 1) bodyslides are a critical component of the experience.
2) the ending whether a hj or bj is not important, as it is about the whole experience
3) mutual "play" / touching / teasing are all part and partial of the deal.
4) FH / Penetration is NOT part of a sensual massage, and when that firms part of the service delivered it changes from a sensual massage to GFE / FH
5) Kissing, strickly speaking are not part of the service offering, but it does enhance the experience.
Todayivisit
Todayivisit - Re: Sensual massage meaning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 211
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-18 05:26:17

For me:
Start off with a shower, totally naked massage, proper massage for 30-35 minutes, mutual touching, ear whispering, body to body, a few unexpected kisses, open to a bit of face sitting, end off with a bj.
Reasons not to return:
Pizza topping menu, no touching, mechanical experience, ruk and pluk hj, lack of English communication, mg not looking like her pictures.
Jess
Jess - Re: Sensual massage meaning
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2261
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-18 18:47:13

Sensual massage has evolved almost like an individual art. Every artist is different.

My sensual massage is pretty much a combination of things I have learnt over the years.

Every client is different. Some like to talk, some don't. Some like a hard deep massage, some like it more soft and sensual.

As with any other service, it's best to be informed upfront of what the mg does and does not offer.

In detail, the client is welcomed, offered a refreshment and a towel. He showers while we warm the oil.

He lays face down on a plinth. The mg will then start her massage routine, and adjust the pressure as the client preferred.

In between the massage will be some body touching, soft then urgent strokes and so on.

She will then get on top of the plinth laying or sitting with the client beneath her. She will perform her body to body routine.

When this is done the client is asked to turn around where he gets his legs massaged with some teasing around his penis.

He should already be hard and wanting. Some mgs do a front body to body, some don't.

Some offer kissing and other toppings, they don't come as standard part of a sensual massage.

Touching would usually be allowed but not everyone enjoys playing.

The hand job at the end of a sensual massage is a skilled hand job. It's not just pulling and tugging. It's a cock teasing and pleasing. Slow then fast then slow again.

Every client is different, we guage the method grip and speed by observing his reactions.

Once the client has cum, we offer them some wipes, help them remove excess oil and allow them a short rest while we shower. The client showers after us and we see the client out.

TelsaESA
TelsaESA - Re: Sensual massage meaning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-18 19:09:13

Thank you so much guys for the detailed explanations
hot_boi
hot_boi - Re: Sensual massage meaning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-18 19:27:26

On 2024-05-18 18:47:13 Jess said:
Sensual massage has evolved almost like an individual art. Every artist is different.

My sensual massage is pretty much a combination of things I have learnt over the years.

Every client is different. Some like to talk, some don't. Some like a hard deep massage, some like it more soft and sensual.

As with any other service, it's best to be informed upfront of what the mg does and does not offer.

In detail, the client is welcomed, offered a refreshment and a towel. He showers while we warm the oil.

He lays face down on a plinth. The mg will then start her massage routine, and adjust the pressure as the client preferred.

In between the massage will be some body touching, soft then urgent strokes and so on.

She will then get on top of the plinth laying or sitting with the client beneath her. She will perform her body to body routine.

When this is done the client is asked to turn around where he gets his legs massaged with some teasing around his penis.

He should already be hard and wanting. Some mgs do a front body to body, some don't.

Some offer kissing and other toppings, they don't come as standard part of a sensual massage.

Touching would usually be allowed but not everyone enjoys playing.

The hand job at the end of a sensual massage is a skilled hand job. It's not just pulling and tugging. It's a cock teasing and pleasing. Slow then fast then slow again.

Every client is different, we guage the method grip and speed by observing his reactions.

Once the client has cum, we offer them some wipes, help them remove excess oil and allow them a short rest while we shower. The client showers after us and we see the client out.

Please dm your rates, I need that Handjob from you
Jess
Jess - Re: Sensual massage meaning
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2262
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-18 19:53:11

TeslaEsa, you're welcome. May I ask why you wanted this information?

Hotboi, I have sent them x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.