Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - gel and venues/sp
gel and venues/sp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5055
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-14 20:26:15

To all venues and sp that work alone could you please ensure that you have gel in your bathrooms so when we leave we can redo our hair.the other day I got home and it looked like I just woke up.It will be highly appreciated thanking you in advance. Just by the way it only cost R30.00
SilentBanger
SilentBanger - Re: gel and venues/sp
Re: gel and venues/sp
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-14 20:44:57

What is it with you Indians and hair gel? LOL
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: gel and venues/sp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5056
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-14 20:53:30

Lol mr b no idea but I used it since the day I was born so just need to redo after a session.
Lalita
Lalita - Re: gel and venues/sp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 389
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-14 21:10:56

@Silentbanger agree with you hair gel looks so unhygienic. When I open the door and I see a guy with all that goo in his hair the first thing I do is offer a shower. I get into the shower with him and make sure to use an extra larger dollop of shampoo and give that hair a thorough washing. I don't like that sticky feeling between my thighs or on my fingers. I won't do a head massage on hair with gel. I have good old organic coconut oil or argan oil that nourishes the scalp and works great on unruly hair.
KICKASS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5057
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-14 21:29:47

I would assume that you can read it does not say anywere that I asked if it was unhygienic or not I asked for venues to please keep so when punters need they do have.
Lalita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 392
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-14 21:58:06

Well none of my clients ask for hair gel so no need for me to supply. We supply condoms, shower gels, lotion. I think deodorant, hair gels and other toiletries clients should carry their own because each has a preference. Most clients do not even use the lotion they afraid the wife or girlfriend will notice it is a different brand.
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Vixen Sugar Xxx - Re: gel and venues/sp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 899
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-14 22:12:54

Maar Conditioner doen dieselfde trick...Lol!!#coloured style
player
player - Re: gel and venues/sp
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 444
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-14 22:17:55

I support that request Kick and have had the same problem on a few occasions. There are some venues that do keep gel like Velvet PTA.

Lalita you are clearly comfortable with your current clients and do not wish for new clients? I for one will stay away as I may "look unhygienic'' for your taste.
KICKASS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5058
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-14 22:30:34

I agree player I to will stay the fuck away from lalita I seriously never asked for a stupid response. As I'm unhygienic because I buy my gel from spar so please move on and keep to ur clients that you have.
Lalita
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 393
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-14 22:39:43
Edited: 2014-09-14 22:59:09

No sweat guys you have preferences and I have mine.

@Kickass I would never do a booking for you.

@player the guys who book for massage I mention that I don't do Indian head massage on hair with gel. When they come for their bookings they make sure that the hair has none. They appreciate that I tell them ahead of the appointment and carry their own toiletries for after.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.