Navigation
@play
@play - mutual masturbation
mutual masturbation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:41

Do any one of you guy’s know if there is girls on this site who offers mutual masturbation? None of them has it listed under services. I am quite new at this. Is mutual masturbation a reasonable request or do the girls expect you to @!#$ them?
Sally
Sally - Re: mutual masturbation
Re: mutual masturbation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile

@play,

Your request is quite normal, many ladies don't list it but will do it so just ask when you call them!

Thanks

Sally
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: mutual masturbation
Less than 5 posts

What the F.uck - you want to pay a chick to jurk you off. F.ucken Hell some poor c.unts know how to waste money, or is there something wrong with your own hands. Go buy a Hustler and a jar of vasiline it will last a lot longer and go a lot further and besides it's a lot cheeper
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: mutual masturbation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile

Renaldo were you born stupid, or did you have to study?

Whatever @play wants to spend his money on is his business, and has bugger-all to do with you.

If he wants to cover his body in cream cheese, stuff a carrot up his bum and roll around in a vat of honey while jacking off, then that's what HE wants to do. You're not involved, and you have no right to say he should, or shouldn't do it.

What's wrong with mutual masturbation anyway? It's far safer than penetrative sex, and can be very sensual and satisfying.

As for your comment about self masturbation lasting longer, you clearly don't have a clue about masturbation. Mutual masturbation can easily last an hour or more if you do it right, with the right partner.

@play, your request is perfectly normal, and as Sally says, most of the ladies here will be happy to oblige. Have a jol...
@play
@play - Re: mutual masturbation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile

Sally, HM thanks for the advice.
Chmok
Chmok - Re: mutual masturbation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile

Hey, whoa, hold on a minute here...

this guy is a potential goldmine, and Hakuna, you just brush him off like that? Where's your sense for business man, think with you wallet for a change!

Renaldo, want to buy my old Scope collection? With all your vaseline (nudge nudge..) you'll see slithering stars I promise you!
Hakuna Matata
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile

Tee hee :-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: mutual masturbation
Less than 5 posts

Hakuna Matata with a laugh like "Tee hee" tells me you are most likely a faggot and I'm sure you have ties with Muffdiver, AKA cocksucker.
Anyway you num F.ucks can do what you like with your money as P.oes Face says it's none of my business, I just wanted to comment how pathetic it is to pay for a wank - I can understand paying for a F.uck cause some guys cannot get a pussy.
Chmok - if you still hanging onto old scope mags - that just a spathetic - god the only time those mags got to show some tits and pussy was when you had to scratch off the cover like scratch cards. I guess you still keep them because they are reminders of your old wanking days when all your school mates use to have a session together to see who could cum first.

I guess "perfectly normal" for all of you is exactly as described by Hakuna Matata is to to cover your body in cream cheese, stuff a carrot up your bum and roll around in a vat of honey while jacking off.
Hornbull
Hornbull - Re: mutual masturbation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:42

@Play

You should try Divine in Gallo Manor / Rivonia or Rios in Bryanston. These are in fact massage parlours but with the necessary questions to the receptionist you can get a girl who would be willing to do just that.

There are also a lot of the girls advertising anything goes. Try them. As long as you are willing to pay you can successfully negotiate what it is that you want.

Take time and speak to the lassies over the phone and explain to them what you want. This is probably cheaper than visiting some of them and then walk away disappointed.

Good luck.
Hakuna Matata
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:42

Hornbull,
I've never visited a massage parlour before, so I'm looking for info. Do you actually get a real massage in one of these places?

I'd really like to find a lady who gives a decent, therapeutic massage and then ends it off with a hand-job or a nice blow, but the massage itsself is more important.

I occasionally go for a proper massage at an above-board therapist, and I feel great afterwards apart from the fact that I get very aroused during the massage. This isn't just a bit embarrassing, but also quite frustrating.

Renaldo,
In two threads now, you have made comments about me that you consider to be disparaging. What is your problem?
1) My sexual preferences have absolutely fuckall to do with you until you are actually affected by them. (Trust me, you have no fear of that!).
2) I don't give a @!#$ what you do to get your rocks off, and as long as it doesn't involve children, animals, or unwilling participants.
3) What's with all the fullstops in "f.uck" and "p.oes"? Aren't you adult enough to just say "@!#$" or "poes"? If you're embarrased to use those words, then simply don't use them.
4) The definition of "normal" is completely meaningless. In some cultures it is normal to prefer dry sex, other cultures can't understand this. Some people feel that BDSM is normal and some think it's perverse. Many people regard using sex toys as normal, some others are embarased by it. My personal preference is that I don't like anal sex. That doesn't mean that I believe that anal sex is not "normal", it simply means that I don't want to do it. If you and your partner/s want to have anal sex, go ahead. I certainly won't try to stop you, as long as you're not involving children, animals, or unwilling participants.
5) I would like you to explain, in words of more than one syllable, why you feel that you actually need to post disparraging comments about me, and others, on this site.

HM

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.