Navigation
arizona
arizona - Would u marry a wg?
Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
14 Feb 2008
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-25 08:21:43

I am just curious as to whether any of our loyal members would marry a wg, if yes or no please let me know why?
only_me
only_me - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Jan 2005
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-25 08:26:06

If it was you----YES I WOULD!! Why, you are so scrumptious....
Bjorn
Bjorn - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Jul 2007
Posts to Date: 268
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-25 09:31:23

Strange question, but relevant I suppose.

Similarly would you marry a punter that is or was married
MrWinky
MrWinky - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
25 May 2006
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-25 09:32:59

The first girl i truly and deeply loved had a generally frowned down upon means of making ends meet. Didnt matter in the least to me because she was sweet and pretty and fun and gorgeous and just about perfect in every way....

Biggest stumbling block was that she felt bad about what she did and assumed i could do better....

May sound like she was trying to blow me off, but i woulda married her!
Newmns
Newmns - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Gold Member
Joined:
12 Jun 2006
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-25 09:41:15

I don't see why not, i am currently dating someone within the industry and we have a very distinct line drawn between us and work. it is nothing more than a job and nothing more. so at the end of the day how can i be a hypocrite by meeting her through the industry and then demanding she leave it. So yes of course you can.
elquestra
elquestra - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2007
Posts to Date: 370
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-25 09:52:19

who is arizona - a WG?

My answer is marry by the hour only!
clitsntits
clitsntits - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Gold Member
Joined:
12 Dec 2002
Posts to Date: 632
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-25 10:21:32
Edited: 2008-03-25 10:23:30

Something I've always pondered about.... yes...

Don't see why not.... As said above, they are very ordinary people....

Unfortunately the stigma currently attached to the industry in this country... because of the laws and our puritanical past (in certain sectors only of the community, I should add) ... make it an unacceptable means of making your living, and hence tends amongst some of the girls to (and I have to add amongst us punters too) promote a certain 'dishonest' lifestyle, which can possibly be a detriment. But a WG is only providing a very necessary service as we all know.... and if both parties start trusting one another, as one would in a normal relationship, and the slate is started entirely clean as it were.... then definitely YES !!

The big advantage one would have of course is that you are both entirely aware of each other's 'dubious' pasts...;) and as such would not have the usual 'baggage' of either of one's possible pasts to contend with.... dunno....?

Of interest, Arizona, would be how a WG would accept her new partners continuation in this activity.... but then I guess if you both have a mature attitude towards it, it can only add a lot of fun !!... and open things up which probably would not be so readily acceptable under 'normal' circumstances.... i.e. swinging, couples, Lots of experimentation and sharing, etc, etc. *Sigh* I can only dream...! Lol
scandal
scandal - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Jul 2007
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-25 11:01:19

Firstly... A working girl is not an abberation of society... They are service-providers if you will... That does not mean that they aren't human beings with feelings , emotions , desires , needs , wants etc....

I think , that in order to marry a wg one has to be very strong in order to deal with her past or even present situation... Granted we all have a past , but a wg has a past that is not very palletable to the general societal rules...

Personally I would have no problem marrying a wg... What makes me different to judge a wg... Because if you strip away all the layers , I am no better then a wg... I have to pay for sex!!!!.. So how does that make me any better????

So in view of all said.. THe question is... Will a wg want to marry a punter?????

I will have no problem marrying a wg!!!!!

richard w
richard w - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2006
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-25 11:06:45

A wg or a lawyer.. is they really a difference..
maybe more compassion from a wg..
who knows..
Veronica
Veronica - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Gold Member
Joined:
31 Oct 2007
Posts to Date: 325
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-25 11:43:41

I wouldn't marry a punter as there would be to many complications on both sides depending on your mind sets!

I might sound like the biggest hypocrite, but I would want my man all to myself unless I wanted to swing with him or have a threesome with mutual agreement!

As for my 'work', it is just that, work. A man would not be able to accept that he can't punt, but I can shag many men on a daily basis and knowing what I know about punters, I will not be able to stop him from doing it anyway!

So what actually differs from the working relationship? Just the cash exchanged for sex! Obviously you will be supporting a wg as your wife, so I suppose the only thing that will be different is the ring on the finger and the jealousy/emotional factor!

Don't go there, it's to complicated, lol! Tut tut Arz!

Regards, V

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.