Navigation
Warren
Warren - East Side of Joburg
East Side of Joburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:31

Please some comments on the value for money on this side of town.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: East Side of Joburg
Re: East Side of Joburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 583
View Profile

What about the "value for money" I'm a little confused as to what you would like to hear?

Sally
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: East Side of Joburg
Less than 5 posts

I think Warren Want's to know if the R350 to R500 you will pay in the east will get you a Kak time compared to the R750 - R1000 you may pay in the North. Well the Answer is that it really depends on the Lady - some "cheaper" ladies are excellent while other are a total waste of money and the same goes for the more expensive ones except when you pay R1000 and have a kak time it really burns your ass cause that a @!#$ load of money to throw away. Where as if you have a Kak time on R350 it's some what easier to accept.
Now the opposite is also true if you were to pay R1000 and had an excellent time - the money is well spent - and if you were to pay R350 and have a excellent time well you go back 3 times and spent just a little more than what you would have in the north but yuo would have got 3 times more.
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: East Side of Joburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile

I've been doing a bit of research, and it seems that the average time spent with a lady by a guy doing full house is 15-30 minutes. Believe it or not! If you consider that you can pay up to R1000 for the privilege, that's a lot of money for a little time. The best value for money is probably at the massage parlours, where for around R350, you are guaranteed a full hour - and if you hit it off with the lady, that translates into an hour-long mutual masturbation session. Great fun. Great value.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Narcissus, where do you go that you get a mutual mas. session with a masseuse? Arent most of them warned against that kind of thing?
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: East Side of Joburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile

Kilger, I think it's a case of finding the right lady as much as the right place. There are a couple of ladies at a certain place in Fourways, for example, who come as close to actual sex as it is possible without actually having sex! Try a lady called Chantal at this particular spot, and you'll see what I mean.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Narcissus, I think I know the place, any other of the great ladies you can recommend and why?
Bull
Bull - Re: East Side of Joburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile

Depending on the girls, but a lot of them in massage parlour offers extra. For example, I have been offered a BJ(cum in mouth) for extra R200,, F/H for extra R300 to R400. Considering that you still get 45 minutes of proper massage, I think it is still a great deal.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts

Any idea which ones? been too Tarin there once... not great, but a good massage. Would like to go again, but for a better service maybe... Not F/H, maybe just mutual mast. and CIM. What about Sharon, or Marion?
Bull
Bull - Re: East Side of Joburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile

I usually visit the Bryanston one, so I am not sure about the girl you are talking about. Girls who has been in the industry long tends to offer extra services. Why don't you just ask them if they offer any extras.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.