Navigation
Amy-lee
Amy-lee - Cold
Cold
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Apr 2020
Posts to Date: 59
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 10:41:30

Brrrr sorry gents I'm staying in bed today but I do have photos and videos on special xx
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Cold
Re: Cold
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 691
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 11:06:17

Hang on doesn't staying in bed mean you're working isn't your bed kinda your like your office :)

Jake XXX
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cold
Re: Cold
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-08 11:49:59

I have something that will warm you up nicely.... A bottle of old brown sherry ;)
Amy-lee
Amy-lee - Re: Cold
Re: Cold
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Apr 2020
Posts to Date: 60
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 12:35:19

Haha Jake that's true but I'm in my sleeping bed not my working bed lol
Amy-lee
Amy-lee - Re: Cold
Re: Cold
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Apr 2020
Posts to Date: 61
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 12:36:28

Mmmm sherry sounds good xx
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Cold
Re: Cold
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 697
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 13:52:33

On 2021-05-08 12:35:19 Amy-lee said:
Haha Jake that's true but I'm in my sleeping bed not my working bed lol



Ahh not the same place interesting very very interesting

Jake XXX
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Cold
Re: Cold
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 953
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 14:14:29

On 2021-05-08 13:52:33 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-05-08 12:35:19 Amy-lee said: Haha Jake that's true but I'm in my sleeping bed not my working bed lol

Ahh not the same place interesting very very interesting

Jake XXX



Hehe Amy-lee is not the only one whos working bed and sleeping bed are not the same lol

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.