Navigation
Face seating
Face seating - Cancellation Fee
Cancellation Fee
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 02:57:15

Can ESA please regulate a cancellation fee. For example you get to see a lady and when you meet her she is not what you expected. I think the modest thing is to be honest that you are not impressed and will pay a certain amount for "wasting" her time. How much should that cancellation fee. Can we all decide on a standard price fair for the last and the punter as well. For us punters no one considers the fuel I spend coming to you. The airtime I buy to call you, my data I use to get your location. So can we decide an a fair amount to suit both parties. I thank you.
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1290
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 04:03:16

R200 normally gets u out the gate
uwais12
uwais12 - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 05:17:18

If the women looks nothing like her pictures, then sorry but I ain't paying no cancellation fee. That's just misleading on her part. However if the pictures look close and perhaps I'm not hally with her face or something of that sort then sure I'd pay.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4084
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 06:35:54

I'm not down for paying any cancellation fee.

If I get all the way to her, it means, I was there to punt. I was there to punt what I saw in the add and discussed on the phone call/messages. As the mentioned it, cost me to go there too but more than that is that is the time I had to punt and make it count. So if I ever had to cancel which I haven't yet, something is obviously not was advertised.

If ever it comes down to that, the wg must pay me a cancellation fee for wasting my time and money as well as the next best chick in her area for the booking she missed because of her con.
Stem
Stem - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Basic Member
Joined:
14 May 2002
Posts to Date: 1112
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 07:21:44

Why should ESA regulate this? How would they?
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1626
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 07:35:45

ESA is an advertising platform, not a regulating body.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2041
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 07:45:36

If I get there and smell any alcohol on her breath, ir she is under the influence on any substance, I will leave without paying anything, leaving for any other I don't mind paying at all.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4086
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 07:46:28

On 2021-05-06 07:35:45 eziguy said:
ESA is an advertising platform, not a regulating body.



I'd like to regulate the ESA ladies bodies.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4087
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 07:48:11

On 2021-05-06 07:21:44 Stem said:
Why should ESA regulate this? How would they?



He did say ESA and I think he meant it.

I think what's he's actually looking for though is some sort of community consensus and understanding of what would be fair.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4090
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 07:54:23
Edited: 2021-05-06 07:55:47

Actually a lot of our top rated girls don't charge any cancellation fee and it's very simple. They advertise truthfully and deliver on there promises. Customers get what the expect when they arrive so no need to cancel. They have enough integrity to turn down a client if they are not the clients requested cup of tea or don't provide a required service.odt will recommend you elsewhere if that is the case too.

To me, cancellation fee is a scam and one of the reasons I go through with the booking because you gotta do some work to earn that moola.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.