Navigation
Liza
Liza - So when is the next ESA Social???
So when is the next ESA Social???
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2110
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 21:59:32

Hello Purple World,

I really can't wait for the next ESA social. There's so many new Punters and ladies joining the Purple World. It would be so great to have a social. At the last social I've met amazing people. Really connect. It's difficult just to be behind a keyboard trying to get to know someone, try to understand why they say what they say, But to be face to face, Damm, all new ballgame.

So a shoutout to the Venue Owner's: PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE let's have a social!!!!

Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 1344
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 22:02:18

There is a photo shoot social of some kind planned but I think the first after winter, I will gladly plan, u can be my right and left hand Liz :)
Liza
Liza - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2111
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 22:12:01

On 2021-05-04 22:02:18 Davistarr said:
There is a photo shoot social of some kind planned but I think the first after winter, I will gladly plan, u can be my right and left hand Liz :)



Oh my Gosh, you have alot of trust in me. (BIG EYES)
Ziske
Ziske - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3971
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 22:14:42

I'd love to meet you sexy @Liza :-)
oraljim
oraljim - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 1857
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 22:34:35

On 2021-05-04 22:14:42 Ziske said:
I'd love to meet you sexy @Liza :-)


I'd love for you to meet her too - can I watch? Pweddy pweeze?
Liza
Liza - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 22:36:40

On 2021-05-04 22:14:42 Ziske said:
I'd love to meet you sexy @Liza :-)



Well well I have a New Pay it Forward idea up my sleeve. This one is actual labour. We ladies going out and work. Charity work!! Strip the makeup, tie the hair up, put on denim and sneakers, roll up the sleeves and Pay it Forward! So once I'm ready, I will get in contact. We going to do some big things... Ok... In my mind I would hope to believe it is big! I will even get our Chef JB to assist. With his baking of course.
(I'm actually enjoying the treats while typing now... Yummy!
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 612
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 22:36:41

On 2021-05-04 22:14:42 Ziske said:
I'd love to meet you sexy @Liza :-)



Have you two never met? Not sure why I just assumed you had especially as you are doing some pay it forward things together, you 2 would get on really well

Jake XXX
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 613
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 22:39:25

On 2021-05-04 22:36:40 Liza said:
On 2021-05-04 22:14:42 Ziske said: I'd love to meet you sexy @Liza :-)

Well well I have a New Pay it Forward idea up my sleeve. This one is actual labour. We ladies going out and work. Charity work!! Strip the makeup, tie the hair up, put on denim and sneakers, roll up the sleeves and Pay it Forward! So once I'm ready, I will get in contact. We going to do some big things... Ok... In my mind I would hope to believe it is big! I will even get our Chef JB to assist. With his baking of course.
(I'm actually enjoying the treats while typing now... Yummy!



I have 2 skills (both need a mouth)

1, I can bake some mean sweet treats
2, i showed you today ;)

I am so glad you are enjoying them,

Jake XXX
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8284
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 22:39:33

On 2021-05-04 22:14:42 Ziske said:
I'd love to meet you sexy @Liza :-)


I'd be happy to DO the introductions...LOL

Ziske
Ziske - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3973
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 23:53:19

On 2021-05-04 22:36:40 Liza said:
On 2021-05-04 22:14:42 Ziske said: I'd love to meet you sexy @Liza :-)

Well well I have a New Pay it Forward idea up my sleeve. This one is actual labour. We ladies going out and work. Charity work!! Strip the makeup, tie the hair up, put on denim and sneakers, roll up the sleeves and Pay it Forward! So once I'm ready, I will get in contact. We going to do some big things... Ok... In my mind I would hope to believe it is big! I will even get our Chef JB to assist. With his baking of course.
(I'm actually enjoying the treats while typing now... Yummy!



Sounds like a great idea!!! I'm definitely in

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.