Navigation
fduck
fduck - Buyers market?
Buyers market?
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Mar 2016
Posts to Date: 694
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-17 07:59:37

Considering the current economic situation and shortage of so called "disposable cash" i would imagine that the whole purple world industry would move towards the "buyers market" scenarion. However, my latest experiances (high rates, picky wf attitudes, etc.) proofed me wrong.
What am i missing here.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Buyers market?
Re: Buyers market?
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 1028
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-17 10:48:41

An inability to comprehend math.
Some girls think 1*R1500 > 3*R800
triton242
triton242 - Re: Buyers market?
Re: Buyers market?
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-17 11:11:38

I've been wondering the same thing.
And agree with Vrik on the maths lol
Sage
Sage - Re: Buyers market?
Re: Buyers market?
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2410
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-17 11:19:15

On 2021-03-17 10:48:41 Vrik said:
An inability to comprehend math.
Some girls think 1*R1500 > 3*R800



Some punters think risk x1 > than risk x3
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Buyers market?
Re: Buyers market?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-17 11:27:38

I think what you're missing is WHO the economy is affecting. The wealthy are still very wealthy, so they're still able to pay the crazy rates you may encounter.

The independent escort scene isn't dominated by regular joes (at least at certain price ranges). The girls who are feeling the hit are probably the ones catering to average middle class blokes, but I doubt these are the ones you've been talking to (we all find the same few girls attractive at the end of the day).

You'll hear some crazy stories about what some punters buy for or pay these girls when you get cozy enough. Especially in my playground (Sandton).
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Buyers market?
Re: Buyers market?
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 1029
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-17 11:27:43

I am learning. So the fee is almost entirely a risk compensation?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover - Re: Buyers market?
Re: Buyers market?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-17 11:33:34
Edited: 2021-03-17 11:43:49

It is a buyers market.

Solution:

To remedy this problem you simply need to abstain from punting for about a month or three. Yes boycott collectively instead of taking your last cents and worsening your financial problems.

If this doesn't make sense to you or if you are unable to pull this off then you really dont have financial difficulties and you will continue to pay the price obviously.

In reference to punters collectively. Individual if you cant afford the lifestyle then sorry man.
Sage
Sage - Re: Buyers market?
Re: Buyers market?
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2411
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-17 11:39:21
Edited: 2021-03-17 11:40:41

On 2021-03-17 11:27:43 Vrik said:
I am learning. So the fee is almost entirely a risk compensation?



Every lady has her own business model on which rates are structured.
I think it has much to do with types of service on offer.

For instance OWO would you rather engage in one or three strange cocks a day?
A lady who only offers protected blows and no CIM may be comfortable with 3 to 5 bookings a day whilst the other lady would feel more secure in seeing fewer clients.

Pricing also dependant on seasons winter costs more to warm rooms and have hot water for showers.

Lastly obviously also affected by what the sp suplies in things like condoms wipes clean good quality towels drinks ect
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Buyers market?
Re: Buyers market?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 3701
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-17 11:47:18

On 2021-03-17 10:48:41 Vrik said:
An inability to comprehend math.
Some girls think 1*R1500 > 3*R800



@ virk you so far off with that it ain't even funny...

My current area I am on 950 for a hour and someone told me go down to 750 that is average around here..you will see more clients...

I see 2 clients instead of 3 because of my rate... And I get to have awesome sessions every time.. because I ain't turned into a "worsmachine" by lowered fees to increase traffic.. that R250 differnce( that I loose out on by your Thinking I am actually not loosing out on) between seeing two and not three makes sense to my body. And my pocket. ;) even if I saw 1 instead of 2 or 2 intead of 4 it would still make sense to me..

Guys think it is just opening our legs and therefore we are over charging.. we have so many expenses that makes your visit comfortable and fun and safe ect that most men ain't even aware of or choose not to acknowledge. ;) and who wants to visit a girl that are so tired that she can't give you the same energy and passion if you client that is client number 6 or 8 of the day that she could give to the first 2 or 4 clients of the day..;)

Rand and cents ain't always the be all and end all when making pricing decisions.



EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Buyers market?
Re: Buyers market?
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 1749
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-17 11:55:21

Miss Red and thats one of the reasons Im doing first booking of the day.
But then I must also say I was once the first booking but there was no energy from her side. Had a party till morning hours and was even still a sleep when I arive for booking.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.