Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Monday mania
Monday mania
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4730
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 07:24:58

TODAY ONLY
That all elusive toe curling bj is available today,all day at R300 (CUM ONCE) This is bj only. TODAY ONLY.

I reserve the right to turn down anybody for any reason I am not comfortable with.
The easiest way to get hold of me is by tel call. I will gladly answer whatsapp enquiries but pls put your full enquiry in your first message and send your enquiry well in advance.
Pls mention the special as it is on offer to ESA members only

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.