Navigation
Nikki
Nikki - Interested
Interested
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 1099
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 16:26:53

If I was in ur room right now,wat would u do to me ?
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9806
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 17:19:17

You don't really want to know of what i would do to you:)))
jimv
jimv - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 17:34:55

Go down and give you a solid muffing and rimjob... And that's just for starters ;)
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 1100
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 17:48:12

I'm juss wondering if u can wear a Male lingerie too@Jimv
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 1101
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 17:48:40

On 2020-10-20 17:19:17 Miss Barbie Doll said:
You don't really want to know of what i would do to you:)))




Miss B I KNOW WE WOULD SHOWER TUE ROOM WITH CUM
Heavypecker
Heavypecker - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Basic Member
Joined:
14 May 2012
Posts to Date: 284
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 19:41:35

Shit myself because my wife is home
Heavypecker
Heavypecker - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Basic Member
Joined:
14 May 2012
Posts to Date: 285
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 19:41:36
Edited: 2020-10-20 19:42:06

Double post
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7327
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 19:45:37

On 2020-10-20 17:48:12 Nikki said:
I'm juss wondering if u can wear a Male lingerie too@Jimv



and I am wondering if Jimv does NOT wear it...ALL the time????
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7328
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 19:46:22

On 2020-10-20 16:26:53 Nikki said:
If I was in ur room right now,wat would u do to me ?



Go in s-l-o-w and d-e-e-p....mmmmmmmmm
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Interested
Re: Interested
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 1103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 19:48:15

I need it inside my wet punani .

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.