Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-10-19 15:53:56

Good day ladies,

I hate the awkwardness of a first time visit, so I am looking for a regular lady who offers GFE not necessarily FH, but at least some kissing and playing with a massage.

I don't have any color preferences, but must have a fun outgoing personality and be able to just chat. Body type, hair color etc is also not an issue, as the turn on for me is the confidence and friendliness.

I will be looking at 2 visits a month minimum and maybe some spoils in between as well.

If you are interested, drop me an inbox.
D
Shannon
Shannon - Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 17:03:21

Hi I'm Shannon I'm interested in your offer.

You can view my profile and get back to me if you like what you see and i will perfectly
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-10-19 17:33:58

Oh yes sorry, Pretoria area...
Brooke
Brooke - Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2017
Posts to Date: 232
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 17:50:32

Hello Sugarbear.
Please check out my profile and see if it appeals to you.

Brooke
Xoxo
Peaches
Peaches - Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 18:14:46

My friend n i are available for that kin of fun anytime sweetie
La Belle
La Belle - Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Advertiser
Joined:
8 May 2018
Posts to Date: 107
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 18:18:25

Hey honey ,you got email
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2020-10-20 09:48:07

Hi ladies,
My apologies, should have added the area...
I'm in Pretoria.
D
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 20:23:17

The best way to find a,as you say,"regular" girl,is to ask whether they have Kelloggs All-Bran flakes for breakfast every morning.

No need to thank me.
Always happy to help.
Get the D in Durbs
Get the D in Durbs - Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 21:16:28

On 2020-10-19 18:18:25 La Belle said:
Hey honey ,you got email



Is GFE on the cards? I saw that your profile said NO FH
Emma / Liza
Emma / Liza - Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Re: Regular "girlfriend" wanted
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 753
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 21:27:11

On 2020-10-19 15:53:56 Sugabear69 said:
Good day ladies,

I hate the awkwardness of a first time visit, so I am looking for a regular lady who offers GFE not necessarily FH, but at least some kissing and playing with a massage.

I don't have any color preferences, but must have a fun outgoing personality and be able to just chat. Body type, hair color etc is also not an issue, as the turn on for me is the confidence and friendliness.

I will be looking at 2 visits a month minimum and maybe some spoils in between as well.

If you are interested, drop me an inbox.
D



Mr Sugabear,

I'm also in for those requests...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.