Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Saturday evening massage request - please PM me if you are available to fulfill
Saturday evening massage request - please PM me if you are available to fulfill
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-10 18:13:36

Hi ladies,

I am need of a sensual massage more on the softer and more sensual side rather than a firm or sporty one with a blowjob ending.

I am willing to travel, I am based in JHB north. Preferably a Caucasian or Colored lady, one hour session, R1000.

Please let me know

Thank you
Tommy

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.