Navigation
Le Belle
Le Belle - I found it!!!
I found it!!!
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Mar 2019
Posts to Date: 499
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-07 15:58:00

A few months ago, I was desperately searching for an inspiring beautiful video and I was going through some journals while I was having a sort out. The journals are filled with poetry, short stories I've written or written works that have impacted me, quotes etc.

Didnt I stumble upon a write out of the video in one of my journals. Truly a sign!

So if anyone is interested... please YouTube the video 'Existential Bummer'.

XoXo
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: I found it!!!
Re: I found it!!!
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 258
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 16:59:53

Ok,will check it out.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.