Navigation
Camryn
Camryn - R.I.P Simone
R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Oct 2015
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 18:46:49

Att: esa members, sad news! unfortunately, heartbroken !!, what an angel she was!! (Sensual Simone has passed away) . may she rest in peace
Monika
Monika - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Oct 2012
Posts to Date: 1734
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 18:49:35

MHSRIP... Sad news indeed
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9721
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 18:52:19

Whatt??This is very sad news,may her precious soul rest in peace
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 19:25:54

Oh no, that is such sad news :( may she test in peace
Jardin
Jardin - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
12 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 85
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 19:35:09

So sad, may she Rest In Peace
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10354
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 19:38:13

Sad news indeed .. RIP Simone
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-06 19:48:28

That's very sad..... Rip beautiful lady.....
Bastet
Bastet - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Gold Member
Joined:
7 May 2010
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 19:56:35

May she rest in peace.
Anita's
Anita's - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 151
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-06 19:58:40

Today we lost Simone, Simone rest in peace lady. Just yesterday I looked in your brown eyes....never thought that it will be the last time. You were indeed a lady and a good soul. Child of God. My peace be with you. Rest in peace....Simone
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: R.I.P Simone
Re: R.I.P Simone
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 1534
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-06 20:08:29

;-( RIV.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.