On 2020-09-29 21:09:58 MrShyGuyV2 said:
What is the ideal length ratio between partners to have succexful standing sex?
Girl 10cm shorter? Girl 5cm taller?
I hate having to hunch like a dog to reach, if you know what I'm saying
On 2020-09-30 09:37:55 Crave said:
Interesting mathematical question - I also have one.......
What is the square root of 69? Are you able to work it out?
On 2020-09-30 09:42:08 Ziske said:
On 2020-09-30 09:37:55 Crave said: Interesting mathematical question - I also have one.......
What is the square root of 69? Are you able to work it out?
Mmmm...I think that would be me on top of you facing the other way...
On 2020-09-30 09:56:41 Crave said:
On 2020-09-30 09:42:08 Ziske said: On 2020-09-30 09:37:55 Crave said: Interesting mathematical question - I also have one.......
What is the square root of 69? Are you able to work it out?
Mmmm...I think that would be me on top of you facing the other way...
That is not the correct answer.... ;-) - try work it out using school maths