Navigation
sitnam
sitnam - Broken condom
Broken condom
Basic Member
Joined:
9 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 15:35:18

Has anyone had this happen to them while with a wg and what was your reaction and hers to this
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1096
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 15:41:23

I freaked the F out. She was calm. She let me take a shower and then offered to finish the session with a hand relief. I was uncomfortable going another round.

I've seen her several times since. I got myself tested as well. Thankfully everything is still in order.
Blades
Blades - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 502
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 15:45:42
Edited: 2020-06-22 15:50:36

Happened to me.

I didn't even know the condom broke, but she knew immediately.

We were busy doing it doggy style. She shoved me away and my first thought was "WTF?", but she immediately said "the condom broke". She took the broken one off, replaced it and we carried on. I was a bit drunk, so it didn't phase me then, I only got scared the next morning. I did, however, shower after she had showered and left. (She traveled to my house)

To this day I wonder how she knew. Did she hear it? Did she feel it?

Paranoid me was certain that I contracted HIV. My work offered free HIV tests, so I got tested. Negative. I got tested every year since, until I left. I talked most of the other managers into getting tested annually under the guise of "we need to set an example"...
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 256
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 16:49:50

It happened to me 3 times last year, not in SA though, all 3 times out of the country, with 3 different girls.
The same brand of condom every time, the ones I bought here in SA, as out in Africa, it is quite easy to hook-up anywhere from malls, to pubs, to hotel bars etc ...
Condoms were respectable brand, Durex.
Every time I must admit I was drunk every time and was going hard at it. Once in the shower (I should have known better), once a rough standing from behind ( like standing doggy), and the 3rd time she was on top riding the shit out of me. 3 incidents with 3 different ladies.

The first one didn't notice it as she was as drunk as I was after we would have been drinking the all afternoon and evening in a bar and went back to my hotel room, and the day after, she was in shock when I told her to go get tested just in case, as I would also do it. Was more worried about falling pregnant than anything. Even though I assured her I had a vasectomy, she was very worried and confirmed after 2 weeks she got her period and all is good.

The second one also got the most worried about HIV, so I told her I am negative but for a peace of mind, she should go for test now and again 30 days later. She also confirmed few weeks later that she was still negative and not pregnant. I have also repeated visits with her while back in this country last year and earlier this year.

The 3rd one completely freaked out when I pulled out and the river of cum came out of her pussy. I actually questioned how she cannot have felt it .... She literally put her clothes back on and ran away from the hotel room.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6613
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 19:20:00

On 2020-06-22 15:35:18 sitnam said:
...Has anyone had this happen to them while with a wg and what was your reaction and hers to this...



IF or When this happens to you...you'll probably change your username to
sitnumb...'cos that's how you will feel...LOL...LOL...
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Oct 2008
Posts to Date: 848
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-22 19:36:34

Sorry to say DUR3x most dangerous of ALL
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-06-22 22:24:56

Evening gents
The condom breaking happened to me when I was in a out call in one of the hotels, honestly I'm not sure if the guy deliberately did it but I was shocked I was scared but after I run in two clicks I bought the pills for R530 you take them for like 30 days and after 30 days you will do another test so ever since then I took a test and I've been fine it came out negative. But yho those pills make you crazy they take you out for a ride but it's all worth it at the end
Chris325
Chris325 - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2018
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 22:33:07

Yeah twice I got nervous she freaked out but from there things were cool
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Oct 2014
Posts to Date: 468
View Profile
Posted: 2020-06-22 22:35:58

Yes and I freaked out.. not right there, but as soon as I left. She was more concerned with getting pregnant.. but that was years ago and all still clear, luckily.

For the curious, was going quite hard from behind and she was twerking same time. God I miss those hot queens!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Broken condom
Re: Broken condom
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-06-22 22:36:46

On 2020-06-22 19:36:34 Mandy said:
Sorry to say DUR3x most dangerous of ALL



hectic...and i always thought they were the safest...which brand is the best/safest then?

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.