bals
bals - Help those in need
Help those in need
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 21:55:22

Shit just got real.

We need to help each other we need to be good people.

I'm all for helping the person next to me and get alot of ladies on this site will be going through the toughest times of their lives during this period so I urge you guys to come to the party and help out.

Food and everyday necessary items is what certain ladies may need as other may be in a suitable to see themselves through this.

I would be willing to donate and assist with support however how would one differentiate between who needs it most and who may just be looking for a freebie?

Also would I be compensated with time back once this all has blown over? Is it possible to be trusting these days?

I want to do the most for my fellow human but would that person do the most for me?
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Help those in need
Re: Help those in need
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 963
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 22:18:37

@ bals
Rather not do anything, because you don't want to help. You only pretend to help.

You don't help somebody for what he can do for you in return. You help someone because he is in need of assistance.

shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Help those in need
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 846
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-22 22:41:44

Kooni 100% spot on, hit the nail on the head. I hope this guy gets screwed over in his poor attempt to barter
Liza
Liza - Re: Help those in need
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 150
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-22 22:46:52

So, I copied my comment from another thread....

@bals ,

Give food vouchers, as you hopefully give to either your church, schools, community around you! If cash is such an issue, then get one of her account details, and pay any bill that you can affort! Whatever you it may be! Just help someone out! Why is it so f#cking hard to help? No wonder the world are in the state it is! Because people can't look PASS the "WHAT IS IT IN FOR ME IF I'M HELPING YOU???" F#&K!!!!!!!
Carli
Carli - Re: Help those in need
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-22 22:54:04

On 2020-03-22 22:18:37 Kooni said:
@ bals
Rather not do anything, because you don't want to help. You only pretend to help.

You don't help somebody for what he can do for you in return. You help someone because he is in need of assistance.

I wanted to say the same thing. Thanks for putting it so beautifully.
Raven
Raven - Re: Help those in need
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 568
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-03-22 22:56:15

On 2020-03-22 22:46:52 Liza said:
So, I copied my comment from another thread....

@bals ,

Give food vouchers, as you hopefully give to either your church, schools, community around you! If cash is such an issue, then get one of her account details, and pay any bill that you can affort! Whatever you it may be! Just help someone out! Why is it so f#cking hard to help? No wonder the world are in the state it is! Because people can't look PASS the "WHAT IS IT IN FOR ME IF I'M HELPING YOU???" F#&K!!!!!!!

I agree 100%

Makes me so mad. Why do you need something in return if you are offering to help someone.
Jynx24
Jynx24 - Re: Help those in need
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 325
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 02:24:14

On 2020-03-22 22:54:04 Carli said:
On 2020-03-22 22:18:37 Kooni said: @ bals

You don't help somebody for what he can do for you in return. You help someone because he is in need of assistance

I wanted to say the same thing. Thanks for putting it so beautifully.

Rich coming from you
bals
bals - Re: Help those in need
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 11:44:26

You guys are misinterpreting what I am saying or perhaps I said it wrong

I meant I am in a position to help others right now but just like alot of people I own my own small business and do not know where I will be a couple months down the line, I was not asking for time or demanding anything so relax my question is should this all blow over and punting goes back to usual would I receive the same sort of sympathy?
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Help those in need
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 976
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 11:56:58

On 2020-03-23 11:44:26 bals said:
You guys are misinterpreting what I am saying or perhaps I said it wrong

I meant I am in a position to help others right now but just like alot of people I own my own small business and do not know where I will be a couple months down the line, I was not asking for time or demanding anything so relax my question is should this all blow over and punting goes back to usual would I receive the same sort of sympathy?

Well lets test it. Liza please tell us how many punters you granted free bookings or extended payment plans when they experienced cash flow problems in BC(before Corona) days?

Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Help those in need
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2006
View Profile
Posted: 2020-03-23 11:59:31

On 2020-03-23 11:56:58 undercoverpta said:
On 2020-03-23 11:44:26 bals said: You guys are misinterpreting what I am saying or perhaps I said it wrong

Well lets test it. Liza please tell us how many punters you granted free bookings or extended payment plans when they experienced cash flow problems in BC(before Corona) days?

Great to see humour in these times

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.