Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Michelle: Morningside (DURBAN)
Michelle: Morningside (DURBAN)
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2010-08-10 17:52:59

Michelle in durbs tonight! Has anyone in durban booked her yet? She sounded cool on the phone but i get the impression she'll ruin it by rushing... God im horny for this girl...
Kwassiemojo
Kwassiemojo - Re: Michelle: Morningside (DURBAN)
Re: Michelle: Morningside (DURBAN)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-11 08:28:51

@ Stevie, go for it mate, i know what you mean. Just mention that there is a rumour out there that the girls from that venue tend to rush things, maybe she will prove you wrong. I like her profile as Katy more personally
Storm17
Storm17 - Re: Michelle: Morningside (DURBAN)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-11 13:14:51

@ Stevie..... Mate, please do share how it went, cos Id like to pay her a visit soon.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Michelle: Morningside (DURBAN)
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2010-08-11 21:02:51

hey hey fellow punters! i didn't visit Michelle BUUUUT... i did pay Morgan a visit... very cool chick, laid back, no rush and cute as hell. Shes got this innocent girl next door kinda look on her face. Ill definitely see her again.

[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2010-08-11 21:13:12

ummm err... im confused. the chick i saw had a few tattoos and the girl in the profile (http://www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=5663) has none... oh well, still was good fun.
Kwassiemojo
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-12 08:13:09

Hey Stevie, planning on seeying Morgan too, how is the venue though, my concern is obviously running into other clientele. Morgan advertises a GFE in the add, so how would you rate the experience? Did you check out any of the other girls there, and who do you reckon is worth the punt?
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2010-08-12 08:48:32

hey Kwassie. Its a decent place in morningside and I didnt run into any other clients, they did make an effort to prevent this from happening. The GF experience was good fun, she can hold a conversation and likes to laugh. The only other girl i saw there was Michelle who was looking rather fine! From my personal experience i reckon pay Morgan a visit.
Kwassiemojo
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-12 09:03:44

cheers stevie, will do.
Kwassiemojo
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2010-08-12 09:11:44

@Stevie
If i may ask, why did you decide against going for michelle, as you mention she does look so fine.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2010-08-12 17:41:41

hey Kwassie... i agree shes farking hot. but her profile has some bad reviews. ill give her a visit some time and report back though... Perhaps some doubles action with Morgan and Michelle? now that sounds fun...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.