Navigation
System Message
Your message was successfully updated
johan200
johan200 - Lara in Faeri Glen (aka Kate/Wendy/Natalie)
Lara in Faeri Glen (aka Kate/Wendy/Natalie)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 905
View Profile
Posted: 2007-06-29 19:26:39

Lara:
http://www.pymt.info/906.htm

This poppie has been around for a very long time, but since this week was the first time I saw her in more than a year, I thought I'll post a review of her. She is a.k.a Natalie, Kate, Wendy and now uses the name Lara.

She used to work from Centurion and Pta East in the past, her current base is that famous house with big-titted girls, the one in Ruben st, off Silikat rd in Faeri Glen. Nice clean rooms, and under-carpet heating, en-suite rooms. safe house, and safe parking.

She is a seasoned pro and knows what she is doing, and if you're a first time client to her, don't expect any kissing, and no greek on offer. She has a pleasant, very talkative, and giggling personality. nice body.

If you're clean she'll do OWO, and she loves toys, and will most likely play with her vibrator on her clit while you do her doggy.. she is fresh, and nice and tight, and loves getting pumped, if she likes you. no rush, and not a clock-watcher, although she can chatter a bit less.

Damage: R450 for the hour.
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Lara in Faeri Glen (aka Kate/Wendy/Natalie)
Re: Lara in Faeri Glen (aka Kate/Wendy/Natalie)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-01 16:29:55

Johan my china you still around - Hell happy to see u here old bull
Garry
Garry - Re: Lara in Faeri Glen (aka Kate/Wendy/Natalie)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 865
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-02 08:59:25
Edited: 2007-07-02 11:07:58

Hey Johan200

Thanks again for you review. This girl looks so familiar. I wounder if did encounter her before. She also is very friendly on the phone and quite a looker

Lara st pic:
http://www.sextrader.co.za/picbig.php?img=joa0706270917.jpg&id=2213

Cheers

Garry
johan200
johan200 - Re: Lara in Faeri Glen (aka Kate/Wendy/Natalie)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 918
View Profile
Posted: 2007-07-03 17:22:25
Edited: 2008-01-01 14:22:15

Garry, Lara/Wendy/Natalie has been around for a good couple of years! chances are you probably shagged her somewhere in Centurion..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.