Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-31 18:16:41

Name: Scarlet

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

Full Profile: [View Scarlet's Full Profile]

Today was incredible. Absolutely amazing!!!! Scarlet did something new that "blew" me away. I cannot describe it in words how good it was. Scarlet, you are the best!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
casualthunderbol
casualthunderbol - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-01 21:25:43

Im blown away by this charasmatic lady, her personality and incredible body just made my day. scarlet is beautiful. I had the pleasure of watching her in ordinary day to day clothes...the natural look is certainly what i would want to see again. Thank you scarlet for your company and sasha for being a great host.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-06-17 10:54:23

PRELUDE:
I am supposed to drop off an important package in Sandton, and not knowing area too well I end up using my GPS (despite getting clear directions). Invariably I get lost and after going this way and that, I end up in Parkmore and my drop off point not too far now…but then an all too familiar feeling awakens within and I know what it is….my punting radar goes off…and I just know there is a venue close by…so after dropping my package, I flip open my phone and I go straight to the purple site. Sandton Playerz, yes please…and I know exactly who I want to sample…none other than the delectable Scarlet…

VENUE:
Sandton Playerz looks odd and unassuming from outside and one is instructed to just drive up to a garage door. It opens and there is a security guard and ample parking out back. I walk in and I ask for an intro (although I have my mind up – this is for future reference) and seeing Scarlet (who happens to come out first) has me distracted already…ample curves, lovely cleavage and that smile, oh that smile…I must confess the other ladies were all a blur thereafter. Up to the room we go, which is spacious, very neat and the bed looks so comfortable (it is and no squeaking). She shows me the shower area and gives a clean fresh towel. The floor in the shower is bit wet, covered with a towel that is sopping too, so that was a bit of a negative for me. Good pressure and steady heat shower and shower gel is good.

BLAST OFF:
Now when I saw Scarlet during the intro I could only see her cleavage, but when I got back to the room, she was in sexy underwear…and man did it get my attention, instant semi! Let me try and set the scene: I am gobsmacked so I stand there staring (probably with a real goofy look on my face) because she suddenly says “Are you alright?” and I snap back to reality. The thing that grabbed me was her soft flawless olive coloured skin…perfectly shaped breasts with such yummy nipples… curvy hips and thighs which give her that lovely pear shape…and that ass, that soft amazing round ass…well-manicured nails and those toes are gorgeous…beautiful, just beautiful! She is very hygienic I can tell, which I love. I get onto the bed and expect a massage first so I get on my stomach…but no she immediately flips me over and my cock is getting the massage! She has me rock solid in seconds and on comes the condom. She starts kissing my body all over, gets me even harder and plop into her mouth I go. OMG what a bj, all that one would want…playing with my head (literally and figuratively), deep throat, eye contact, playful biting, stroking…just so good. Then into her snatch I go, she starts riding me silly, gets those tits bouncing and pulling at her own nipples, damn! Then reverse cowboy and this where I lost it. That ample ass clapping all over my cock, her riding me even sillier and all the while moaning like crazy, I could cum right now. But as if sensing this, she gets off and gets on her back and I get to see her in all her glory. She opens her legs wide and beckons my cock in...and I duly oblige. So we both know it’s the home straight now, she is driving me wild by moaning and batting her eyelids at me…she even starts telling me she is about to cum…and I snapped…went into full throttle and gave it my all…and boom I cum with glee…before her unfortunately…but my fingers finished her off! I am done, spent, fulfilled…

BONUS:
So I have about 30 mins left and I can just feel won’t manage another round today…and this is where she really outdoes herself. Being a true professional, she could probably sense my mood and we just start chatting. Her lying next to me looking absolutely gorgeous and making me laugh with some great banter. She was showing herself to quite sensitive and having a great personality. She is a self-confessed nympho and could easily have wanted to jump my bones again (she had another condom ready and waiting btw) but the way she read the situation shows her intelligence and need to provide a great service.

I now have unfinished business with this lady, as I want to show her more of me next time. Will I return, HELL YES, trust me she is a gem!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

foki
foki - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-17 15:22:34

It's been a while since I've read such brilliant reviews. Keep it up @honeysucker!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-01 03:07:58

This dude is really raising the bar in terms of reviews, will try and match but I am not as poetic as honey...but glad you have met the beautiful Scarlet...she is part of the champion's league of the purple site and she is a winner, no one goes wrong here...plus she is multi racial...you got to love Spanish gina!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-01 16:32:21

@virtual1980 shot boet, the service we receive sometimes deserves the proper appreciation...and my word you right bra, Champion League indeed...I need to save up for a visit again!!
matthew0506
matthew0506 - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-26 11:57:15
Edited: 2015-07-26 12:38:51

It looks so great. I'm checking Reeva and linked to this. I must go there because of the awesome review.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-07-26 12:40:21

@matt that would be one of my recommendations!!
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-16 17:08:12

The babe is as on the pix. She made me comfy the moment we met and had a nice chat. maybe SP must open an advisory department and she must be the head lol she gives very good advise. Really loved her company .

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Scarlet - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-25 14:38:25

Can someone share the rates amd rules with me please?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.