Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-11 22:33:09

Name: Blue

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Blue's Full Profile]

The venue was on a lodge and the privacy was good as the rooms were accessed through the carpark rather than through the reception. There were two single beds, one strewn with her stuff and the other for action. To be fair she had just got back from home becuz of the holiday the day before and may not have had time to cleanup. Made it clear that OWO was not available which is okay with me; I rather OWO or not at all. Other than the above, she had a lovely firm bum and nice complexion. She had a pretty face too. I could tell she enjoyed the oral with the noises she was making and becuz she kept opening her legs wider to let my tongue probe deeper as well as pulling my head closer with her hands. She reciprocated by getting on top and giving me a fantastic ride. Then she leaned backwards and let me do the thrusting. She kept looking down at my dick sliding in and out of her. Finished off with me on top. Good talker and enthusiastic. I hope she can get a double bed the next time as the single was difficult to stay on with the furious activity. I shall be back!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
UnderTakeHer
UnderTakeHer - Re: Review - Blue - Midrand Johannesburg
Re: Review - Blue - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-23 18:58:18

Name: Blue

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand

Full Profile: [View Blue's Full Profile]

Ok so I was supposed to do this review earlier but damn internet acting up, hopefully this works lol. Anyways went there on Sunday evening. Gave her a bit of short notice but she obliged and her directions were spot on. I gave a 4 for privacy as she works out a lodge and my personal preference is a with garage.

She met me at the door, beautiful lady, gorgeous face and hot body. The 4 rating for the body is, I am a boobs man and maybe a little bigger but hey I can't be that fussy all the time.

Had a chat with her. Very nice girl, very friendly and an awesome personality.

Started off with a lovely massage and damn I needed that. Then proceeded to a BJ which was great as well, and then the fun started. She is awesome in bed and damn that a$$. Pity there is a no entry sign there lol.

All in all was a great experience. If the Rand was a bit better on my side, would be there sooner.

Definitely a winner on my list.

PS: Very eager to please but I shall leave that secret between me and her...

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Blue - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1087
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-11 21:51:48

After making an appointment I arrive 32 minutes later, 3 min's early, and phone from the parking lot. Blue says she is with a client and if I can wait 10 minutes.
Of course I bow out, for this means Blue does not adhere to made appointments, she double books AND she answers calls when with a client, quite a list of nono's in my book. Ditto the "Pls call me" a bit later, it all comes across as cheap.
Blue
Blue - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 136
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-09-11 22:08:56

Hey Chrock by the time u called when u were leaving PTA the guy who booked me was leaving and he was drunk cause he was ordering drinks for a past hour in my room...he was going wanted to tidy up the room and take out the bottle before u come in...I'm so so sorry will make it up to u nextime my fault I truely appologise as I was struggling to take the guy out...)
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Blue - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1088
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-11 22:21:36

You lie, you were 'available' for quite some time before I phoned you. To your credit you took yourself off timeously, but what you tell above isn't true. And no worries, no next time for me.
Eliana
Eliana - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 65
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-09-25 13:12:47

Eyami iMali ngyafunake Sisi,futhi uzoyikhokha
Blue
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-09-25 13:38:51

Eliana u seem to be slow and have memory loss how much u been owed sisi?didn't we share the rent money in durban and early this year??tell how much do I owe you??
wine
wine - Re: Review - Blue - Midrand Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-25 13:51:39

Let's donate money 4 Elina she seems 2 be short money to put ad...talking about desparation
Eliana
Eliana - Re: Review - Blue - Orange Grove Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 66
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-09-25 14:15:28

Look don't try to act Smart on me,
1st when I was in DBN I had no intention to be working!! U were down coz u had some wedding costume fitting,u and Barbie phoned me on Saturday morning that u having some problems on the house u were working soo u needed me to assist u since was ur first time in Durban,friendly me I left wat was doing to help u find an appropriate venue to work from whereby we booked at the Morning Side hotel (remember ur Period Saga) I was there,(u woudnt like I go into detail about that ugly event).
We both put money to pay every morning till a tuesday wereby I went to pay u said ud pay the Next day which was a wednesday when I went back home!! This been since April, iv been asking since then to pay me back,On May u told me ud give it me I told deposit up for my Addvert I waited the all day u said u were at da Dentist u cudnt do,iv been friendly reminding u since,last week tuesday u said u don't have business been slow told u its fine but I need it,Sunday told u I need it u said ud give wednesday whis is Today!! Soo its today I want it!!
U a working girl u can afford it!!

Its R150 and its mine
I was too nice to u,even in Durban me being dere for was friendly gesture all I done was being Kind to!! Just like everytime me to back u of this when ppl are attacking..
Blue
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 146
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-09-25 14:31:30

Why rant and rave don't you go on ur periods?I neva in life went down and out.and who was working in durban me or you?don't act bossy girl and stop threatening me with smses and ask nicely like a lady.let me get back to work have a nice day

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.