Dundee
Dundee - Re: Ivermectin
Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 22:41:21

On 2021-01-15 20:50:38 Johnny English said:
On 2021-01-15 19:29:41 Trashy said: Yes, I think you right,it has to be the 5G towers. They were made by the Chinese. It must be that they not actually for telecommunications, but they emit hidden virus particles that kill off the human race. That's got to be why they don't have covid in China anymore. They tested it in Wuhan and they rolled it out to the world.
And P.S. the world is actually flat. What is easier to believe, the virus doesn't exist, or the world is round. Yet, you take it for granted that the world because scientists said it is.

And yet the USA (Verizon and AT&T) laid claim to be the first to have launched 5G.
But no, wait so did South Korea lay claim to it being first. And so did China (Wuhan).
Then let's backtrack to the virus story. The lab in Wuhan that is being accused by many in the West of being the origin of the leak. The same lab that was "outsourced" from Fort Dietrick, Maryland USA by Dr Fauci to Wuhan, China. The same lab that the USA was said to be partially funding and supervised by Fauci and his cronies. The same Wuhan lab that was visited by Fauci, Obama and Melinda Gates in 2015.
And that's just scratching the surface.
And if you still want more conspiracy theories, Just say so, and i will endeavor to satisfy that 'masochistic' need by showing the 5G nexus from Wuhan to Lombardy to Spain to New York and beyond.
Trash all you want, many more of us than you think, refuse to be "complicity theorists"

No man...analyse all your imbecilical posts...you're just a symptom of post truth paleness where evry contradictory post is cool so long as it flies in the face of reason, logic and science. And of course...you'll invoke your right to alternative science as a path to the truch.
Can't we get back to a minimally intelligent state of affairs? Damn...Juju becomes the face of reason today, somethinig I wouldn't imagine a half dozen years ago.
The beauty of post-truthism is that you can attribute any crap to Soros, Gates, 5G, Illuminati, "them", Soros, "Anonymous"...context is not important...and suddenly you have people believing in facts.
Look at the classy act at the Capitol...
Dundee
Dundee - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 22:42:58

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"

Isaac Asimov
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 870
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 22:45:34

On 2021-01-15 16:14:45 john_adams said:
@meathead I will answer you , if you answer me this , how are you able to prove he has covid ? since there is no covid-specific test and "covid" shares symptoms with a vast number of other diseases ?

that is what all this has been about the whole time , can't you understand or is it a matter of you not wanting to understand ?

@jackass_adams. I take it your answer is no, you will not spend time in the room with a person who has covid.

I rest my case. You just a pointless noise maker.

@trashy. I think this guy is a flat earther, lol. Can't put sense into some dumb asses heads.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1184
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 07:16:42
Edited: 2021-01-16 07:43:48

On 2021-01-15 08:35:23 john_adams said:
@N4P if we were the only ones I wouldn't have said anything , but NOBODY in my community of 6000 people believe this horse shit

and we are not the only community that believes that , so you have a problem because the lies are not working

Mormons stick together...
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 847
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 07:23:10
Edited: 2021-01-16 07:23:47

From Mayer Amschel Rothschild (Roten Schild) to Rockerfeller (Rochen-Feld) to Otto van Habsburg to A Brave New World to 1984, to 2030 (i-Robot) ...... unless the awakening outstrips the fear !
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 649
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 08:38:03

@meathead I see you are trying to duck the question so let's show everybody how big of an ass you really are

YES I will spend a day with a "covid-19" sufferer if you can prove beyond doubt that the person has "covid-19" and not some other disease

tell us how you are going to do that seeing as there is no covid-19 specific test and the symptoms of "covid-19" matches those of flu and several hundred other diseases humans commonly die of in their thousands every year

we wait in anticipation oh great medical guru

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2240
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 08:50:32

On 2021-01-16 07:16:42 Davistarr said:
On 2021-01-15 08:35:23 john_adams said: @N4P if we were the only ones I wouldn't have said anything , but NOBODY in my community of 6000 people believe this horse shit

and we are not the only community that believes that , so you have a problem because the lies are not working

Mormons stick together...

Amish incest community out in the bush. Wait til one comes to town and takes our dear little bug home. Then we'll see his tune change. For now, ignorance is bliss.

Hell, I wanna go live there till this thing blows over if he'll share his safe location.
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 651
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 09:00:22

@N4P still waiting for you city slickers to tell us how your clever doctors actually diagnose a "virus" that has no specific test and shares symptoms with over half the known diseases in the world
in fact there has never been a disease that had such a comprehensive and ever growing symptom list

you people are so easily fooled , they simply put the "covid" name on the thousands of people dying every year of many other disease and "produced" a pandemic

almost everybody I talk to on a daily basis , from doctors to people who have no medical expertise have seen that this is a CON

I am still waiting for Meathead's answer ??
Trashy
Trashy - Re: Ivermectin
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 415
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 09:30:33

But you don't need to be in a room with a person that has tested positive for covid, you just have to stand next to a 5g tower right?

I think I understand now, why in my youth, we used to call dumb people Farmers.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 849
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 10:35:20
Edited: 2021-01-16 10:44:31

[Quote] john_adams

@meathead I see you are trying to duck the question so let's show everybody how big of an ass you really are

YES I will spend a day with a "covid-19" sufferer if you can prove beyond doubt that the person has "covid-19" and not some other disease

tell us how you are going to do that seeing as there is no covid-19 specific test and the symptoms of "covid-19" matches those of flu and several hundred other diseases humans commonly die of in their thousands every year

we wait in anticipation oh great medical guru
Quote)

So where do we go from here ?
Oh yes, the cure, the vaccines :
The average time frame from discovery to trials to the marketplace is about 10 YEARS.
With this covid vaccine it took less than 10 MONTHS.
And miraculously at least 10 vaccine manufacturers worldwide did so almost simultaneously.
And for this "safe" vaccine, the vaccine manufacturers are exempt from liability for any deaths or damage their vaccines may cause (and are already causing In the short term).
One cannot even begin to contemplate the long term damage.
And surprise surprise, it appears Insurance companies are not selling any product liability policy that covers 5G cell phone radiation.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.