Navigation
Xtacee
Xtacee - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
5 May 2010
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2012-03-12 09:08:45

@teddy
Sweetypie thank you! With a million hugs and kisses!!!! And thank you for friday love!!! Was off the hook! Mwa mwah!


Regards
X
And vuyisile, sweets, can't wait to see you!!! Hope its soon!
Mwa mwa!!!!!

X
Xtacee
Xtacee - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
5 May 2010
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2012-03-12 09:08:50
Edited: 2012-03-12 09:18:12

Sorry double post!!!!! Mwa mwa!!!!!
blu brown 2011
blu brown 2011 - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
23 May 2011
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2012-03-13 14:40:34

Name: Xtacee

Telephone Number: 078 799 6697

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Last Visit: March 2012

Full Profile: [View Xtacee's Full Profile]

______________________________________________________

So hot and so sexy, its that ass. What more can I say, another brilliant visit to X. She is fun and makes me cum hard. She has the tidiest pussy and is a mynx to fuck. Best blowjob and not scared to adventure. Paid extra for extras lol and so worth it. Brilliant thanx X .... enjoy your birthday mwah
______________________________________________________

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5
______________________________________________________

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Xtacee
Xtacee - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
5 May 2010
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2012-03-16 12:53:49

@blubrown
Hello sweetypie, thank you very much Angel! Well I will enjoy my birthday, and hope to see you before then!!!
Mwa mwa!

Regards
X
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2012-03-20 00:55:33

Hey X... when are you and T having a double special again?
Xtacee
Xtacee - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
5 May 2010
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2012-03-20 13:32:45

@1hourbj
You Got Mail Sir!!! Mwa mwa!

X
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-03-20 13:37:22

Mmmmmmmmm......X and T double, been way to long!!
Xtacee
Xtacee - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
5 May 2010
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2012-03-20 13:47:50

@Hotstuart
Hey Mr! Good to hear from you!! Yeah I agree... Long time no cum! Lol!
Mwa mwa!!!

Regards
X
vuyisile
vuyisile - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2011
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2012-03-29 06:38:16

Name: Xtacee

Telephone Number: 078 799 6697

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Last Visit: March 2012

Full Profile: [View Xtacee's Full Profile]

______________________________________________________

So I finally took the long overdue trip to see X, & boy was I pleasantly surprised! Now I know what every guy has been raving about. I found X sexly dressed in a tight pink mini that barely covered the heels of her bum & high heels. My temperature was already high when she offered me a pre start shower. After the shower, she slowly removed her hot number, revealing her welcoming pussy/body. As I lay on my back, she opened my legs & amazingly worked the less frequently visited area below my balls with her tongue, raising the tongue to suck a ball or 2. Finaly, she took my already throbbing man in her hot mouth, occasionaly giving me the much needed breaks. The best bj by far, you would swear she doesn't have teeth! All this time I wasn't just spectator. I was caressing her soft body & kissing her hips & my fingers playing with her clean pussy with no objections from her.

She then put the condom & rode me like a cowboy, after a few minutes we changed to doggy & the sight of her ass kept me on my toes. She then lay on her tummy with her ass tilted upwards & I deeply plowed her & enjoyed her moans, she says she came. I don't regret not holding it long, I just let it out & when I came it was so exquisite! I lay on her for a few minutes, both of us sweating. Overall experience not long enough but worth every second. Finaly I was offered beer & felt so refreshed & ofcourse relieved. Unlike some ladies that demand money as you step inside, I almost fogot to pay. I also got a chance to meet and chat with her famous partner in crime, Tamicca & yes sooner or later I will be having them both.
______________________________________________________

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5
______________________________________________________

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Dons
Dons - Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Re: Review - Xtacee - Linksfield Johannesburg
Basic Member
Joined:
25 Nov 2007
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2012-03-29 09:45:11

Name: Xtacee

Telephone Number: 078 799 6697

City: Johannesburg

Area: Linksfield

Last Visit: March 2012

Full Profile: [View Xtacee's Full Profile]

______________________________________________________

What to say? This is by far one the best PSE I had in my life. And that deepthroat, jeez knocking socks off type! Now since I tried both, it's time to book that double.

Oh, and go with plenty of energy cus you going to get fucked!
______________________________________________________

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5
______________________________________________________

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.