Johnny English - Re: Ivermectin
Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 844
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 13:35:03
Edited: 2021-01-15 13:56:23

On 2021-01-15 13:23:44 Meatseaker said:
On 2021-01-15 10:02:49 john_adams said: @English , that would have been funny if it wasn't so tragic

but I agree , take Ivermectin if you feel it helps for whatever you think it is you have

better than this damned mass hysteria , f&&& if you believe smarties can cure you by all means go ahead and eat smarties

but just stop telling me that your family have all died out because of a "virus" that has to date not been isolated in a lab and that to date there is no specific test for ???

that is simply ridiculous

What's your opinion on all these healthy people suddenly falling ill and dying all over the world. All struggling to breath?

Is it a global conspiracy by doctors saying covid... Covid? But wait, doctors are also dying from it.

Meatseaker, if you have a few minutes, kindly lend an ear to the Imbriano forecast and explanation from 2018.
Apologies, i don't want to derail your question to the other John, but with all the speculation and confusion surrounding this "puzzling" illness that is enveloping the world, it is worth a watch.
I have personally done my own research and have largely found that places with high 5G exposure seem to have the highest virus cases. And most countries that have the little or no 5G seem relatively unaffected. There are of course other factors which could play a role but this was very striking to me anyway
john_adams
john_adams - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 646
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 13:48:55
Edited: 2021-01-15 13:50:26

@ meatseaker 2016 data :Analysis of the Global Burden of Disease data set suggests that globally there were about 519,100 deaths and 13.6 million disability-adjusted life years in 2016 from chronic respiratory disease due to occupational airborne exposures

2017 data Chronic respiratory diseases pose a major public health problem, with an estimated 3.9 million deaths in 2017, accounting for 7% of all deaths worldwide.

Respiratory diseases are leading causes of death and disability in the world. About 65 million people suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and 3 million die from it each year, making it the third leading cause of death worldwide.

and YES of those people dying of lung diseases every year some are doctors

where do you think I formed my opinion on this BS ? I ASKED DOCTORS !!!!!
you seem to think that Prof Karim is the POPE of medicine and once he has spoken all must bend over

GUESS WHAT he isn't and most doctors worldwide do not agree on this subject and neither do I

if you want to believe it fine , but I have a right to spread my opinion just like everyone else including the government

so if they don't like it it's hard titties son I won't keep quiet because I won't be party to a lie
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 869
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 14:08:33

On 2021-01-15 13:48:55 john_adams said:
@ meatseaker 2016 data :Analysis of the Global Burden of Disease data set suggests that globally there were about 519,100 deaths and 13.6 million disability-adjusted life years in 2016 from chronic respiratory disease due to occupational airborne exposures

2017 data Chronic respiratory diseases pose a major public health problem, with an estimated 3.9 million deaths in 2017, accounting for 7% of all deaths worldwide.

Respiratory diseases are leading causes of death and disability in the world. About 65 million people suffer from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and 3 million die from it each year, making it the third leading cause of death worldwide.

and YES of those people dying of lung diseases every year some are doctors

where do you think I formed my opinion on this BS ? I ASKED DOCTORS !!!!!
you seem to think that Prof Karim is the POPE of medicine and once he has spoken all must bend over

GUESS WHAT he isn't and most doctors worldwide do not agree on this subject and neither do I

if you want to believe it fine , but I have a right to spread my opinion just like everyone else including the government

so if they don't like it it's hard titties son I won't keep quiet because I won't be party to a lie

So I repeat my question to you again.

And no, your stress levels is not an excuse to say no.

Will you spend 30 minutes in a room with a person who has this fake made up virus?

Yes or no answer only please.
john_adams
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 647
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 16:14:45

@meathead I will answer you , if you answer me this , how are you able to prove he has covid ? since there is no covid-specific test and "covid" shares symptoms with a vast number of other diseases ?

that is what all this has been about the whole time , can't you understand or is it a matter of you not wanting to understand ?
john_adams
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 648
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 16:18:23

@ meathead, sorry I was speaking to you believing you might be intelligent , but perhaps you are not so let me dumb it down as much as I possibly can

if a person comes into a hospital complaining of being sick and he gets diagnosed by two doctors and one doctor says he has flu and the other doctor says he has "covid"

tell me genius , how are you going to know which doctor is right ?

savvy ?
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 16:58:10

On 2021-01-07 23:24:15 Johnny English said:
l.facebook.com/l.php

With reference to JE link..... The following info is taken from that article

"Though the mechanism of action by which Ivermectin works on the coronavirus is still unknown, the drug works on other viruses by stopping them from inhibiting down the host cells' ability to detect and fight them.

Ivermectin, therefore, warrants further investigation for possible benefits in humans. Further trials should be performed to make sure the drug is effective. If it is effective on humans with coronavirus, it can be widely used to treat affected populations since it already went through approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)"

My Question is.... If approved by the USA FDA, why are they not rolling it out in the US, why are they rolling out vaccines from Pfizer/BioNtech, Moderna.. etc, South Africans, conspiracies are rive that, they want to finish us, and even Vets are saying it's a strong drug even for animals.... Let us be careful of how and what we consume from media.... just saying....
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Ivermectin
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 17:23:53

Must be the doctor that has seen my covid test.
Trashy
Trashy - Re: Ivermectin
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 19:29:41

Yes, I think you right,it has to be the 5G towers. They were made by the Chinese. It must be that they not actually for telecommunications, but they emit hidden virus particles that kill off the human race. That's got to be why they don't have covid in China anymore. They tested it in Wuhan and they rolled it out to the world.

And P.S. the world is actually flat. What is easier to believe, the virus doesn't exist, or the world is round. Yet, you take it for granted that the world because scientists said it is.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1856
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 20:29:46

On 2021-01-14 11:30:04 Hound-dogg said:
If anyone knows of someone that has stock of Ecomectin/Ivermectin pls inbox me.

Try Obaro, it is availble from most Co-ops and no license required to buy it. Over-the-counter drug for treating animals.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 845
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 20:50:38
Edited: 2021-01-15 21:06:52

On 2021-01-15 19:29:41 Trashy said:
Yes, I think you right,it has to be the 5G towers. They were made by the Chinese. It must be that they not actually for telecommunications, but they emit hidden virus particles that kill off the human race. That's got to be why they don't have covid in China anymore. They tested it in Wuhan and they rolled it out to the world.
And P.S. the world is actually flat. What is easier to believe, the virus doesn't exist, or the world is round. Yet, you take it for granted that the world because scientists said it is.

And yet the USA (Verizon and AT&T) laid claim to be the first to have launched 5G.
But no, wait so did South Korea lay claim to it being first. And so did China (Wuhan).
Then let's backtrack to the virus story. The lab in Wuhan that is being accused by many in the West of being the origin of the leak. The same lab that was "outsourced" from Fort Dietrick, Maryland USA by Dr Fauci to Wuhan, China. The same lab that the USA was said to be partially funding and supervised by Fauci and his cronies. The same Wuhan lab that was visited by Fauci, Obama and Melinda Gates in 2015.
And that's just scratching the surface.
And if you still want more conspiracy theories, Just say so, and i will endeavor to satisfy that 'masochistic' need by showing the 5G nexus from Wuhan to Lombardy to Spain to New York and beyond.
Trash all you want, many more of us than you think, refuse to be "complicity theorists"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.