Skyllar
Skyllar - SKYLLAR IS SUPER GREATFUL
SKYLLAR IS SUPER GREATFUL
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-07 12:43:19
Edited: 2023-12-07 12:44:05

Thank you so much my handsomes ... I must say this I like fucking like rabbits.LOL..

YOURS FAITHFULLY:

SKYLLAR ...be good
sexyeyes606
sexyeyes606 - Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-27 00:59:38

Name: Skyllar

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Skyllar's Full Profile]

Another session with this beautiful women. Everything has already been said about her. Just amazing.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kingstar10
Kingstar10 - Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 363
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-01 18:19:51

This has to be one of the weird punts I've ever had, let's start with telephone manners, most of the conversation was done on whatsapp, as soon as I saw her profile I thought she looked good, saw I messaged her to get more info in terms of what she offers, how much and etc and I thought we agreed on a specific price that would encompass everything I was hoping to get out of the session but will revisit this later.

Having agreed everything I made my way to her place which was good in terms of privacy and security, I made my way to her room and essentially all etiquette was met in terms of my requests, racially I would say she isn't the prettiest but her body is quite sexy even though her latest picture makes it seem like she is a yellow and she isn't but her ass was very nice and firm despite some marks but hey it's not like I'm Denzel Washington lol.

The deed was very enjoyable, she knows how to use her mouth well and once the fucking started it was even better especially spanking that ass, had two rounds and enjoyed both of them.

Now here is where I come back to the agreed charges, so on the chat we agreed on a 800 charge for everything I wanted with no objections, even agreed on an eft way of paying as we use the same banks so I didn't even have to go to an ATM to withdraw, all good and when I arrived I asked should we do the payment before or after the session and she said after. So now when I'm done showering and about to pay she says it's 900, I'm a bit surprised but I make the payment and she confirms it, I then ask her I thought we agreed on 800 trying to understand how the extra 100 bucks came about, perhaps I did something I wasn't supposed to but that would be impossible as we had already discussed and agreed to everything but she somehow acted like she didn't hear me lol, I asked her this question like 3-5 timesaving each time it was awkward silence, very weird ending to a session I enjoyed so I'm not sure I'll be back, cause it just feels like I got hustled out of a 100 bucks lol

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Skyllar
Skyllar - Re: kingstar10
Re: kingstar10
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-01 23:58:34

Sweetie initial our session was fine , during the session I began to feel sad because the spanking was so hard , at times I would avoid it then when we layed down to relax a bit you said you wanted to spank me more I kept quiet and It was bothering me , you asked again and I said NO don't spank me because its so painful.. "(then you said I shouldn't say no SIR BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SPANK ME MORE BUT YOU WILL BE GENTLY.") I obeyed knowing that I'm in pain , another thing that was a huge thing to me is that you sweat alot the bed was extremely wet I would pause our session take a towel wipe your body continuously. ADDING ANOTHER LAYER OF A SHEET ON THE BED TO PROTECT IT FROM GETTING WET ..WELL THANK YOU SWEETIE.
Kingstar10
Kingstar10 - Re: SKYLLAR IS SUPER GREATFUL
Re: SKYLLAR IS SUPER GREATFUL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 364
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 00:52:18

Apologies for the spanking as I thought you liked it and I did ask if you are okay but you didn't respond. That's why I asked if that is okay when I made the booking and you did say you were okay with it. On the sweating part unfortunately that is something I can't control as I do sweat when I'm active and it hasn't been a problem with the many ladies I have seen, I'm still not sure how I got charged 100 bucks more when we already discussed everything and had agreed on everything.
Kingstar10
Kingstar10 - Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 365
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 03:14:32

Please ignore my previous review, Skyllar is a very sexy and sensual lady who knows how to please a gentleman, be it with her mouth or pussy, both of which can drive you to the edge of orgasm, in the case of her pussy she did just that as the warmth of her womanhood put my manhood in a tight and warmth embrace that I stood no chance. Hopefully I can see her again soon

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Skyllar
Skyllar - Re: kingstar10
Re: kingstar10
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-04-02 03:22:44

I'm sorry my baby , we learn from each others, looking forward to our next sensual session with balls French kissing and communication .
Kingstar10
Kingstar10 - Re: SKYLLAR IS SUPER GREATFUL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-02 03:24:11

Coolio and apologies from my end also
Kruip
Kruip - Re: SKYLLAR IS SUPER GREATFUL
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 228
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-06 12:53:15

On 2024-04-01 23:58:34 Skyllar said:
Sweetie initial our session was fine , during the session I began to feel sad because the spanking was so hard , at times I would avoid it then when we layed down to relax a bit you said you wanted to spank me more I kept quiet and It was bothering me , you asked again and I said NO don't spank me because its so painful.. "(then you said I shouldn't say no SIR BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SPANK ME MORE BUT YOU WILL BE GENTLY.") I obeyed knowing that I'm in pain , another thing that was a huge thing to me is that you sweat alot the bed was extremely wet I would pause our session take a towel wipe your body continuously. ADDING ANOTHER LAYER OF A SHEET ON THE BED TO PROTECT IT FROM GETTING WET ..WELL THANK YOU SWEETIE.

Bro got charged extra for spanking hard and sweating! Lol
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: SKYLLAR IS SUPER GREATFUL
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 973
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-07 12:51:41

So which review do we rely on, Kingstar - the first one seems more credible.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.