Posts to Date: 144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-06 14:48:48
Edited: 2022-07-06 14:52:56

On 2022-07-06 07:01:32 786dadzn said:
Meeeoowwww

Bad kitty ;-}

[QUOTE;3666642;Leila B (shemale Seductress)]
a) 50% of my clients enjoy things "bothways". That means that they love both "topping" as well as "bottoming" (aka giving and receiving).

b) 30% of my clients enjoy "topping" only.

c) 15% of my clients prefer to "bottom" only.

d) 5% of my clients are not that interested in penetration and prefer oral only.

[/QUOTE]

"So, what do YOU enjoy, LeilaB?" ... (I hear you wondering) ... "Is it a, b, c or d, or ALL OF THE ABOVE???" ...
Welllll ... Maybe you'll visit me and allow me to show you sometime soon ... Meeeoowwww
Leila B (shemale Seductress)
Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Re: TRANS TITBITS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-07 22:49:08
Edited: 2022-07-07 23:18:52

***QUESTION*** #6 (asked during session) "What age is your typical client?"

***MY ANSWER*** ... First of all - there is no such thing as a "typical client". With this profession you can never, ever prescribe a "one-size-fits-all". Adult entertainers are extremely diverse and their clientele are even more so.

The youngest client I entertained was 18. He was about 1.85m tall, big built, beard - he looked 28 to me. I only cottoned on to his sweet naivety when we chatted afterwards.

The oldest client I entertained was 70. "Seventy years old?!" (I hear you exclaim) "How?!" I'll answer that with something I read online:
"Take the blue pill!!! This is not the f***ing Matrix!" ... LMAO

Peace xxx

[EDIT] Average age of my clients = 45
jackstrike
jackstrike - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-08 09:08:51

On 2022-06-27 21:19:30 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:
On 2022-06-27 21:04:30 Laidback007 said: Apologies for derailing your fascinating thread @Leila B, but, are you ever gonna cum to Cape Town?

Yessir... LAIDBACK007 :-)

My visit to Durban is long overdue, so I will be heading East first ... Then I will be heading South to the Mother City. I will post travel dates as soon as firm arrangements have been made ... xxx

Good morning Leila

Can't wait for your visit to Cape Town.

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 146
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-08 16:47:43

On 2022-07-08 09:08:51 jackstrike said:
On 2022-06-27 21:19:30 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said: On 2022-06-27 21:04:30 Laidback007 said: Apologies for derailing your fascinating thread @Leila B, but, are you ever gonna cum to Cape Town?

Yessir... LAIDBACK007 :-)

My visit to Durban is long overdue, so I will be heading East first ... Then I will be heading South to the Mother City. I will post travel dates as soon as firm arrangements have been made ... xxx

Good morning Leila

Can't wait for your visit to Cape Town.

Thanks JACKSTRIKE. Looking forward to visiting the Fairest Cape as soon as Spring has sprung :-)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 147
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-11 00:36:49
Edited: 2022-07-11 00:45:50

On 2022-05-29 22:20:54 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TRANS WOMEN IN THAILAND?.....m.youtube.com/watch

This video m.youtube.com/watch pairs well with the video I posted previously, titled "WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TRANS WOMEN IN THAILAND?"

Even though it was the plan to keep posts on this thread light, entertaining, fluffy and informative, this video by a trans ally is very "watchworthy". I really don't want to tackle LGBTQI politics on this thread (politics is so unsexy). Besides, between myself and my sibling, who falls under the LGBTQI umbrella as well, we do our bit for "the community".

So the video I posted above is a speech by an eloquent, wise, Thai ciswoman, Tonchanok Nippanont. Our community benefits from and highly appreciates trans allies like this brilliant speaker. YOU GO (lady)GIRL!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 148
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-07-17 22:40:06

***QUESTION*** #7 (Asked by Delicious Durbanites) ... "When will you be visiting Durban again?"

***MY ANSWER*** ... I am looking forward to visiting Durban for one week (1 - 7 August). Soon soon xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-29 01:10:17
Edited: 2022-08-29 01:28:16

On 2022-06-14 21:47:18 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:

Nevertheless, that call inspired 2 potential posts. Firstly ... I will describe how a typical SECRET RENDEZVOUS unfolds (phonecall to outcum).

Here's how a typical arrangement goes ...

First, you give me a call. Unfortunately, I don't entertain WhatsApp or SMS's with unknown (prospective) clients. I have to admit, the least favourite part of my profession is the fielding of calls. I do understand that callers might be nervous or even anxious when calling, BUT, please be mindful of the way you speak to me when enquiring about my services. Your good manners and respectful attitude gets the best response from me "cellphonically" :-)

That said, once a session has been secured - it's GAME ON! When you arrive at my complex (no sign in required) you will park on my covered, discretely tucked away parking bay, then you will sneak in through my garden gate (just a few metres from your vehicle). If Ubering, you might want to use my main entrance. Either way, you will find me immaculately groomed and dressed in the outfit you requested. I always ask my guest what they'd like me to wear for them (I love dressing up).

I will then offer you a drink of your choice (you are also welcome to bring along a drinksicle, of course). You will then shower/refresh before the games begin :)))))))))))))

Even though I am not a qualified masseuse, I can offer you a phenomenal (I've been told) back rub to help relax you and to help lubricate proceedings. I will never rub you the wrong way ;-)
(My hands-free prostrate massage is sublime).

I am not going to go into details about the games that go down in my boudoir (or elsewhere) I am sure you will use your vivid imagination :)))))))

After and/or during our playtime, I am open to any conversation and freely invite all your curious questions. At the risk of sounding immodest, I am a great conversationalist and I have a well rounded knowledge of most topics. We could chaturbate together as well ... lol

NB: I am not a clockwatcher. I would like to enjoy our session just as much (if not more) than you. Boundaries must be respected, on both sides, of course. Needless to say, what happens in (my) Vegas - never happened ;-)

LoveAndLust xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 171
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-31 22:12:04
Edited: 2022-08-31 23:08:00

***TRANSBIANS***
I bet you haven't heard that word before, have you? Now you probably wondering, "WTF is a TRANSBIAN?"

Transbian is a term used in the trans community to describe transwomen who prefer/date/do other transwomen. You learn something new everyday, right?

Am I (LeilaB) a transbian? Only when I've had a good few drinks ... hahaha. Just kidding, I'm not transbian. However, I have had (only) 2 transwomen clients before. I suppose that's plenty, considering how relatively rare transwomen are. One of them was a one-off visit (a good visit) and the other still books me now and then. Both of them are into ciswomen and transwomen and are not attracted to men at all. I only ever tangled with a full-on transbian once, but that was "recreational", so can't spill the beans, sorry, NOYB (None Of Your Beeswax) :)

Now crossdressers (CDs), they are a completely different bunch. I have many, many CDs visiting me. I enjoy my crossdresser clients very much, as long as they have their own kit. My stuff won't fit most of them and besides - I don't like sharing ... Meeeeeoooooow :(

#DressedForSUCKcess
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 172
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-04 23:13:29
Edited: 2022-09-04 23:27:28

On 2022-05-19 16:23:26 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:
On 2022-05-15 22:23:25 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:

PS: Just a little teaser ... One of THE MOST asked questions - "Have you ever taken a guy home who did not know YOUR SECRET?" I will be answering this one IN DEPTH. Keep your eyes peeled :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

When it comes to men hitting on transwomen, there are 3 different types of men/scenarios ...

(KING HROTHGAR) : "First the hero and I must talk. Beowulf. So you brought back the head of Grendel. What about the head of the mother?"
(BEOWULF) : "With her dead and cold in the bog, is it not enough to return one monster's head?"
(KING) : "Did you kill her?"
(BEOWULF) : "Would you like to hear the story of my struggle against this monstrous hag?"
(KING) : "She's no hag, Beowulf, we both know that. But answer me, did you kill her?"
(BEOWULF) : "Would I have been able to escape her, had I not?"
(KING) : "Grendel is dead. That's all that matters to me. He can bother me no more. The mother, "the hag", she's not my curse. Not anymore."
(SCENE FROM THE MOVIE, BEOWULF)

The first type/scenario is the guy who knows that you are trans. Two grades. Grade A is the man that knows and he is curious - his interest has been piqued. He might also have had experiences/relationships with transwomen before. He is mature and secure enough to own his desire for *special girls*.

The grade B type in this scenario is sometimes referred to as a "trannychaser". These are men who lust after transwomen ("shemale sex") and who objectify them ("shemales"). These men are usually ashamed of their attraction and will conceal and deny it. They will only satisfy their cravings in secret. These types can also be highly transphobic (in public) and will usually be the first to "clock" a transwoman. The following Afrikaans saying sums it up perfectly, "WAT DIE HART VAN VOL IS, LOOP DIE MOND VAN OOR." (The words that spill forth from your mouth, will betray what is hidden in your heart).

Here is the scene from BEOWULF where "the hag" (Angelina Jolie) seduces Beowulf ... m.youtube.com/watch

I will describe type/scenario 2 in my next post ... xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.