WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: Does it even work?
Re: Does it even work?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-08 09:04:55

On 2021-06-04 22:52:31 mr.jones said:
This question reminds me of an old joke i heard.

A young bull and an old bull sees all the cows in the valley. The young bull says to the old bull lets RUN down and f*ck a cow. The old bull replies. NO, lets WALK down and f*ck them all. That is experience. Superfuck, when you are older you will understand.

Owned. Hahaha ha.
oldtoppie
oldtoppie - Re: Does it even work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-11 09:10:39

Hi there SuperFuck.. a few scientific words from this old toppie:
Unless you are unfortunate & get some disease that affects your engine, you will be able to screw until you die of old age. Medicine can now treat erectile disfunction (ED) in most cases -Just go for yearly checkups to your GP & ffs ask for early prostate cancer screening. If you don't catch PC early and it grows, then it's bad news..you might end up with incurable ED... so start screening from 40.

Now I see that you are a major pomper..I was the same when I was young. Often I used to book 2 ladies at a time.. We are programmed by nature to screw & procreate when we are young & to slow down later. That makes sense, nature doesn't want you to have kids when you get older..who is going to look after them? So nature wants you to screw as much as you can in your youth...kids will have the best chance of surviving.. this is important for the preservation of our species.

So, please carry on screwing your arse out - it's for the benefit of humanity and our species (and offcourse support the ladies on this website) :)

Take care..

Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: Does it even work?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1445
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-11 09:23:49
Edited: 2021-06-11 09:24:41

On 2021-06-07 22:00:03 mervhughes said:

Rule number one is treat the girls well. With respect. Good manners will get you everywhere, along with compliments. Don't make them feel uncomfortable with kinky requests they are not comfortable with.

Some guys sometimes etimes forget that SPs are people too. And I have heard many stories of punters who are pigs and treat girls like shit.

And after a punt I message the SP to say thanks, you were great. Can't wait to do it again.

Maybe because I am old school - and an older guy - I get on very well with the SPs I book. And we shag like rattlesnakes.

Love this! xxx
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Does it even work?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-11 09:25:59

On 2021-06-11 09:10:39 oldtoppie said:
Hi there SuperFuck.. a few scientific words from this old toppie:
Unless you are unfortunate & get some disease that affects your engine, you will be able to screw until you die of old age. Medicine can now treat erectile disfunction (ED) in most cases -Just go for yearly checkups to your GP & ffs ask for early prostate cancer screening. If you don't catch PC early and it grows, then it's bad news..you might end up with incurable ED... so start screening from 40.

Now I see that you are a major pomper..I was the same when I was young. Often I used to book 2 ladies at a time.. We are programmed by nature to screw & procreate when we are young & to slow down later. That makes sense, nature doesn't want you to have kids when you get older..who is going to look after them? So nature wants you to screw as much as you can in your youth...kids will have the best chance of surviving.. this is important for the preservation of our species.

So, please carry on screwing your arse out - it's for the benefit of humanity and our species (and offcourse support the ladies on this website) :)

Take care..

Excellent honest and informative response. I love it. Even I understood something a little differently. Thanks!

JP69
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Does it even work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-12 07:48:38

On 2021-06-11 09:23:49 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said:
On 2021-06-07 22:00:03 mervhughes said:

Rule number one is treat the girls well. With respect. Good manners will get you everywhere, along with compliments. Don't make them feel uncomfortable with kinky requests they are not comfortable with.

Some guys sometimes etimes forget that SPs are people too. And I have heard many stories of punters who are pigs and treat girls like shit.

And after a punt I message the SP to say thanks, you were great. Can't wait to do it again.

Maybe because I am old school - and an older guy - I get on very well with the SPs I book. And we shag like rattlesnakes.

Love this! xxx

Hats off, Sir.
I have the same attitude and love the ladies ' gratitude.
oldtoppie
oldtoppie - Re: Does it even work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-12 08:16:18

Thanks JP it's a pleasure - take care..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does it even work?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-21 14:31:33
Edited: 2021-06-21 14:32:32

Correct me if I'm wrong but MG's with their happy endings could be a solution because all you have to do is lay back and enjoy effortlessly.

I'm not into MG's but maybe someday when I'm lazy I might be.
Samira
Samira - Re: Does it even work?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 64
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-21 14:48:05

On 2021-06-04 18:35:21 Liza said:
On 2021-06-04 17:55:47 SuperFuck said: The thought just crossed my mind which was actually intrusive...

...How do old men still punt?...

...How is it possible that they are so old yet they still fuck around?...

...Does that cock even work?

I will be old one day too hopefully so I ask sincerely.

I exert a lot of energy so knowing myself I wonder where do you find all that energy?

They fuck with passion..
They fuck with respect..
They fuck with finesse..
List goes on..

Actually they never FUCK... They pleasure a woman. Not about fucking. And yes... They cocks are hard as we make them hard. Lol..

@liza agreed 100%
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Does it even work?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2608
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-21 14:48:18
Edited: 2021-06-21 15:00:11

I prefer older men they know how to satisfy women. My oldest client is well into his 80s and he maintains a erection longer than most men do during a Edging session.

Then there's one that currently makes my head run wild mmmmmm I can't stop thinking about how amazing Friday night was. This man doesn't need to be thought he just nows how, when and where the passion the sensuality and and and the list goes on.

Superfuck time for you to grow up and learn how to please a lady like a older gent does.

"There are still older men who need to learn the art of pleasing a woman"
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does it even work?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-22 09:36:48

Older guys fuck better because everyone knows your testosterone levels, your erections, your rebound speed, muscle tone, skin, stamina and just about everything else only improves with age. Thats why they say you only start living and having the best sex you've ever had at 80.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.