Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 16:54:42
Edited: 2024-05-08 16:55:58

<b>Name:</b> Tiny

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Gezina

<b>Last Visit:</b> May 2024

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=70555" target="_blank">View Tiny's Full Profile</a>]

Today the 8th of May 2024, I wanted to visit my 'regular' girl at that venue in Pretoria but she was unfortunately still on her way there and my time was limited. Could not wait until she got there.

That's when I decided to give this "Tiny" lady a call and pay her a visit. I am now torn between her and the other lady at the same venue. The future will only tell if they will be willing to do a double.

"Tiny" is super slim and tiny and tight. She is a bubbly little lady with a big spark and she REALLY loves what she does!
I had an awesome 30minutes with her. Just a quick release and get to know her.

Man, what a sexy little lady and a great body. Small, tight and very perky. Just enough to keep a guy coming back for more.
Hopefully next time a will have a bit more time on hand with "Tiny" and my other favourite girl.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Tiny
Tiny - Re: Review - Tiny - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Tiny - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 265
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-08 22:00:40

Thanks love will be waiting to hear from you again
aeetius
aeetius - Re: Review - Tiny - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-11 10:05:45

Name: Tiny

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Tiny's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Tiny is a neverending experience, she's never getting tired, always up for some fun.
I'm wondering if someone can actuallly reach her limits.

Whatever, she's a nice gem. She's not so tiny, but she's have a great body and she moves well.

I put only 4 to venue because Gezina is not safe, but venue is ok

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until aeetius built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
vidal
vidal - Re: Review - Tiny - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-15 00:33:56

On 2024-05-08 16:54:42 G-Man0 said:
<b>Name:</b> Tiny

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Gezina

<b>Last Visit:</b> May 2024

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=70555" target="_blank">View Tiny's Full Profile</a>]

Today the 8th of May 2024, I wanted to visit my 'regular' girl at that venue in Pretoria but she was unfortunately still on her way there and my time was limited. Could not wait until she got there.

That's when I decided to give this "Tiny" lady a call and pay her a visit. I am now torn between her and the other lady at the same venue. The future will only tell if they will be willing to do a double.

"Tiny" is super slim and tiny and tight. She is a bubbly little lady with a big spark and she REALLY loves what she does!
I had an awesome 30minutes with her. Just a quick release and get to know her.

Man, what a sexy little lady and a great body. Small, tight and very perky. Just enough to keep a guy coming back for more.
Hopefully next time a will have a bit more time on hand with "Tiny" and my other favourite girl.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

I think I know the other favorite girl, she is my favorite girl too
Cobrizi
Cobrizi - Re: Review - Tiny - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Tiny - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-02 18:04:55

Name: Tiny

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Tiny's Full Profile]

On a Thursday morning I had an uncontrollable craving of delicate pussy so I called this tiny bombshell and yet again she didn’t disappoint. I got there and she greeted me with a lace see through sexy gown, and everything was visible ( I was already hard from knowing whom I was about to devour but seeing made it worse). I’m her room we did our usual greetings and I stripped her naked put her on the bed and as I was about to put it in I couldn’t help myself thinking of Greek because her rear hole was just there looking at me and calling me. And I went for Greek and my tiny bombshell obliged and damn it was good, then I pulled out, changed condom for the pussy hole and I rode it like a bandit who just got released. She was so good I felt like doing everything with her at once then another idea came into mind and I didn’t ask much, I pulled my small d!ck out and started using my fingers and my fingers became me fisting her…….. the ecstasy on her face while I did that got my small d!ck to even pulse. Because this lady is so kinky she fisted me as well after I fisted her………at that point both of us thought we were done but I couldn’t leave without another round of good delicacy, so went for her remarkably tight pussy even after the fisting and I took it with her on a chair and at some point I even picked up the chair with her on it , then as I was about to cum I picked her and put her on the bed and at that moment I had double orgasm back to back…..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tiny
Tiny - Re: Review - Tiny - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 274
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-06-02 21:07:39

Thanks love I will be looking forward to our next meeting

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.