Navigation
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
27 May 2011
Posts to Date: 1801
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 09:21:49

Dear Ladylover007

We at ESA take all allegations seriously. However, if we are not provided with any information or proof we cannot continue with the investigation.
We treat allegations from both the advertisers and punters equally.
We as ESA are only an advertising site and do as much as we are able to.

Kind regards
Tessa
ESA Admin
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Sep 2007
Posts to Date: 1036
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 10:26:14

This seems very typical, for ESA to investigate they need facts, who is the lady, what is the telephone numbers, what names are being used sent to them in a clear concise manner. Not heresay that everyone knows. Fine everyone knows but no one does anything about it as in providing the info.

A problem cannot be addressed if the facts are unknown
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-31 10:29:04

Has anyone heard from BadBoy1976?
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1344
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-31 12:46:25
Edited: 2019-01-31 13:02:53

I spoke to him yesterday. He is fine. It was a scammer, and he has also been trying to scam wg's not just punter's. Please just wait until ESA has all the info so that they can make a decision.

Mwah

Arz
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-31 15:23:50

Thanks Arz
Bad boy1976
Bad boy1976 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 16:45:46

Hi all. I have provided ESA with all the relevant details and they called me today requesting additional info which I have sent through this afternoon. I've blocked all the numbers however I did receive another WhatsApp (different number ) this morning with threats. They have all the details of the girl involved. I am confident that ESA will update us on the situation
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 6338
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 16:47:41

I plead with ESA that they please state the facts regarding this type of scammers wrt the consequences to the ladies and punters !!!

I have consulted with a few people and they all stated to ignore all communication with these type of scammers .. they are just a bunch of corrupt persons who try to make a quick buck !!!

I am sure that some punters are now scared to do some bookings and the ladies are losing possible income !!!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 6339
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 16:49:32

On 2019-01-31 16:45:46 Bad boy1976 said:
Hi all. I have provided ESA with all the relevant details and they called me today requesting additional info which I have sent through this afternoon. I've blocked all the numbers however I did receive another WhatsApp (different number ) this morning with threats. They have all the details of the girl involved. I am confident that ESA will update us on the situation



Glad to hear this .. at least we moving forward !!!
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 1586
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 17:18:02

Well said Boobie.
dor
dor - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 311
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 20:41:50

My 2 cents,way to much info known by the scammers for there not to be collusion between the girl involved and them.I believe she is involved in their attempts to con you.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.