Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9825
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 14:47:48

Well well is this bold and the beautiful or days of our lives.

Lol
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2973
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 15:46:02

Days of our Bold - kick is Ridge Forrester
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2974
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 15:46:19
Edited: 2024-05-08 15:48:08

I'd be Stefano but I'm too young for that shit.

We have a few Marlene's up in here, but I think Kraycee earns that title
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5280
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 16:36:04

On 2024-05-08 14:47:48 KICKASS said:
Well well is this bold and the beautiful or days of our lives.

Lol

The not so "bold" longride has ride into the sunset in his attempt to escape from the "longarm of the law".

Luckily the "beautiful" Nicky is back delivering mindblowing services to her customers.
TelsaESA
TelsaESA - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-08 17:17:01

I heard that Nicky has really good pussy
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14368
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-11 10:41:25

Some men

Hey longride short lived Stalker.
You're going down coward

Message From:
Longride
Subject:
Who are you bitch
Date:
21 minutes ago
Good day
Who are you to be the judge of something you dont know you are a whore while you waiting for your phone to ring download the Bible because i know you dont have one and then start to read and find all the scripts about a whore fuck it is really sad those good old days is gone because by know you would be stoned to death bitch.
You know what does poeple use to say of prostitutes like you all of you dont have the brain capacity to fit in a normal 8 to 5 job yes you are so fucking dumb you say to every one its work bitch God create us to work with our hands and our heads not the way you do.
Fucking abuse your own little cunt dont has a month to tell you to stop abusing yes if you can fuck up to 6 men a day you go for it.
You are the sick fucker there is something lose in your fucked up head fulled with lots and lots of dicks instead of brains .
Please let me know when you ready you urgently need treatment you are going to fuck youself to death i am hear to help you not the killer you try to expose me to 55 billion people globally with internet connection.
I also saw that you are allready reach your expiry date hey do you also have a small little daugter like Nicky and going to force the child to be a Whore like you to survive or die of the hunger.
Hey do you call your self a mother loving your daughter to decided at age of 10 that little girl will soon be fuck by grown up sick men and you try to tell me i am the sick fucker go to hell and burn there you belong dont you ever come and insult me if you know fuckall about me hey.
Come challenge me inbox Nicky now and ask her all those fucking lies she posted she must send you the proof of it not with her whore mouth on paper black and white if you receive anything from her then i will arrange a debit order from my bank to maintain you to your day of death but if you dont receive anything from her be strong and get your self a lawyer you will be in court soon.
Bye bitch hope this is an eye opener to you dont ever come push your whore nose into something you dont know.
A story always has 3 sides yours,mine and the truth lets go for it hey

This filth thinks I believe in fairy tales

Chrismann
Chrismann - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-11 10:47:35

On 2024-05-11 10:41:25 Kaycee said:
Some men

Hey longride short lived Stalker.
You're going down coward

Message From:
Longride
Subject:
Who are you bitch
Date:
21 minutes ago
Good day
Who are you to be the judge of something you dont know you are a whore while you waiting for your phone to ring download the Bible because i know you dont have one and then start to read and find all the scripts about a whore fuck it is really sad those good old days is gone because by know you would be stoned to death bitch.
You know what does poeple use to say of prostitutes like you all of you dont have the brain capacity to fit in a normal 8 to 5 job yes you are so fucking dumb you say to every one its work bitch God create us to work with our hands and our heads not the way you do.
Fucking abuse your own little cunt dont has a month to tell you to stop abusing yes if you can fuck up to 6 men a day you go for it.
You are the sick fucker there is something lose in your fucked up head fulled with lots and lots of dicks instead of brains .
Please let me know when you ready you urgently need treatment you are going to fuck youself to death i am hear to help you not the killer you try to expose me to 55 billion people globally with internet connection.
I also saw that you are allready reach your expiry date hey do you also have a small little daugter like Nicky and going to force the child to be a Whore like you to survive or die of the hunger.
Hey do you call your self a mother loving your daughter to decided at age of 10 that little girl will soon be fuck by grown up sick men and you try to tell me i am the sick fucker go to hell and burn there you belong dont you ever come and insult me if you know fuckall about me hey.
Come challenge me inbox Nicky now and ask her all those fucking lies she posted she must send you the proof of it not with her whore mouth on paper black and white if you receive anything from her then i will arrange a debit order from my bank to maintain you to your day of death but if you dont receive anything from her be strong and get your self a lawyer you will be in court soon.
Bye bitch hope this is an eye opener to you dont ever come push your whore nose into something you dont know.
A story always has 3 sides yours,mine and the truth lets go for it hey

This filth thinks I believe in fairy tales

Really? Not necessary...
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 693
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-11 10:47:49

FFS the guy is insane
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14369
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-11 12:32:02

I've read this about 5 times and still think it's beer-o-clock ,maybe after 2 beers I'll have my head wrapped around his rantings.
Obviously has a lot of space in his head to rent out..

Have a great day
Xxx

Babotie and beer ready xxx
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Nicky Wonderboom South
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1108
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-11 13:18:08

I also got a message from him but in that one he claims to be the victim ad nauseam and that I am an "asshole" for messing with his wife. I replied that he should be careful of his asshole instead seeing as he is heading for prison.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.