Navigation
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 665
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 22:32:29

You're right about one thing there are a lot better men out there than you, and I just happen to have one from this very form who I'm very open an honest with an know all there is to know about me and yet I have never used a stage name only my real name you jack ass, and this IS NOT MANHATTAN, so the next time you wish to insult WGs here an other punter's let me know where to find you..for your next lesson in SA, we stand together here DUDE..so play with your cum buckets in Manhattan.. There are some amazing ladies here on this very site with awesome talents.
Martini Henry
Martini Henry - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-12 23:26:53

Cat please stop or I will fall in love with you too. :)
wapad
wapad - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-12 23:37:24

Well, a topic that comes up every now and then.

To be honest I think - emphasis on think - most punters will forever punt/cheat on their partners. And forget the old story of "...I'm not getting it at home...." which I'm sure is plain bullshit. In this regard it makes most punters unsuitable for any LT relationship.

That said, I think - emphasis on think - most wgs, especially those that's been in the industry for many years, might also make bad LT relationships for various reasons of which independence and money are but 2.

Now....that said... I KNOW people can change and adapt so it's not impossible for such a relationship to work. BUT mutual understanding and empathy must at all times be present and a situation of setting ultimatums is not one of these. It is the choice of the punter/man (if not punter) and it must be the choice of the wg. The idea of "saving/taking out" the wg from the industry will never work in the long run.

I'm currently in this situation myself and do not punt anymore since about 18months ago. Must also mention that I only did punt (a lot) since 2012.

We have a good relationship at the moment and I know what she does and I don't want to know the details. I also know why she does it but she has to decide on her own to let go when she's good and ready without me telling her or giving ultimatums.

I'm proud to have her on my arm wherever I go and she already met some of my family whilst on holiday with me.

Well one step at a time is my moto....

Did I now put my foot in it?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-04-13 00:40:09

i would mary a wg. nothing wrong with a wg
Tia
Tia - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-13 03:40:13

To others
Guys we r human beings and have feeling too.
So I have heard it takes a whore to c one.
Let's respect each other on our business.
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 96
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-13 06:27:50

@Orpheus Any day babe! U just say when hahaha(giggel)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-13 06:44:41

Nice work ladies.

You got Joey to jump off the coummunity bus.

Let this be a lesson to others, especially foreigners, who want to run our ladies down. They know how to hit back.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-13 08:00:54

Given the chance, I would also, and I know which one too ;)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-13 08:57:42

I am not in a position to do any proposing, but I am quite happy and comfortable sitting with any wg.

I have great lady friends from this industry and I have always admired how they have adapted and survived and usually to support a family.

Muito respeito!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-13 08:57:59

Some of these comments are unbelievable. I hate the word whore, it is degrading to all the ladies.

Would I marry a lady that I have previously paid for sex? Sure, I just think it would take a while longer to build up trust. A lady must experience tremendous pressure from past clients.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.