john_adams
john_adams - Re: Ivermectin
Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 642
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 10:02:49

@English , that would have been funny if it wasn't so tragic

but I agree , take Ivermectin if you feel it helps for whatever you think it is you have

better than this damned mass hysteria , f&&& if you believe smarties can cure you by all means go ahead and eat smarties

but just stop telling me that your family have all died out because of a "virus" that has to date not been isolated in a lab and that to date there is no specific test for ???

that is simply ridiculous
TheConnoisseur
TheConnoisseur - Re: Ivermectin
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 371
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 10:06:03

The reason for Ivermectin's efficacy is because of it's strong antiviral, antiparasitic and anti-inflammatory properties....
It get used in other countries in Africa for the treatment of elephant-toeses, river blindness, head lice and even malaria.
Vox Populi
Vox Populi - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 10:21:58
Edited: 2021-01-15 10:24:00

Hey you two (John and Johnny), all the youtube videos you been posting, well those people actually believe there is a virus that is killing people. They are merely giving their opinion on the virus and the testing of it, now their opinion might be right or wrong unfortunately with science things are not so black and white as you would like to make it out to be. Doctors and scientists don't know it all and they are the first to admit it, they are learning as this virus progress and things are changing as we speak, new meds, new treatments and new advancements. Is there a risk taking new meds, of course there is, as there is a risk taking ivermectin not prescribed by your doctor and intended for animal usage only (we don't have the pills for humans its the liquid for animals). You need to weigh up the risk to the reward and make your own decision on how you want to proceed.
john_adams
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 643
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 11:09:57

@ Vox it must be hard for you going through life without being able to read between the lines , don't worry son , soon you will be given a darwin award and your suffering will be over
Vox Populi
Vox Populi - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 11:17:52

John-boy...there is a big difference - reading between the lines and making up your own lines! Fuck I hope you have no kids!
john_adams
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 644
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 11:37:13

Vox one day very soon you will have to eat your words, like a dog eats it's own vomit , so rather don't speak too much
Trashy
Trashy - Re: Ivermectin
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 413
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 12:14:28

john_adams you're an ignorant idiot...but I dont have to say it. You've put it on a public forum for all you see. Not much else needs to be said.
john_adams
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 645
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 12:19:40

trashy I am an ignorant idiot with my own house paid up
my vehicles are all paid off , I have the ability to feed myself without shops and supermarkets

remember that while you starve to death in about 5 months from now and then ask yourself who the real idiot was
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 843
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 12:52:10
Edited: 2021-01-15 13:00:30

And as promised, here's another lunatic who almost 3 years ago, predicted exactly what's going on today and a possible explanation, which of course will be ridiculed and discredited. Bear in mind Imbriano, unlike Gates who called for population culling (control) through vaccines, and unlike Soros and Schwab who are pushing through for a Global Reset, Imbriano laid out in 2018 what would happen and what weaponry would be used to create this health crisis and the consequences thereof (all that is happening today before our very eyes).
I'm not going to call you idiots or ostriches or worse, in fact i feel for the masses who are the unsuspecting, innocent victims
A tip, if i may, as most will discard this as fantasy after the first two minutes, watch the last 2-3 mins. where this virus/sickness type is predicted (exactly what is happening now) and the rationale behind it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMu3FeBnFshttps://m.youtube.com/watch
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 868
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-15 13:23:44

On 2021-01-15 10:02:49 john_adams said:
@English , that would have been funny if it wasn't so tragic

but I agree , take Ivermectin if you feel it helps for whatever you think it is you have

better than this damned mass hysteria , f&&& if you believe smarties can cure you by all means go ahead and eat smarties

but just stop telling me that your family have all died out because of a "virus" that has to date not been isolated in a lab and that to date there is no specific test for ???

that is simply ridiculous

What's your opinion on all these healthy people suddenly falling ill and dying all over the world. All struggling to breath?

Is it a global conspiracy by doctors saying covid... Covid? But wait, doctors are also dying from it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.