Navigation
Jackster
Jackster - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-22 14:57:59

Best sloppy deepthroat in pretoria?
Frans007
Frans007 - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-15 12:22:31

Good afternoon

Any ladies who offer ballbusting and foot fetish in Cape Town.

Kindly send a direct message.

Kind regards

Frans
Lexi
Lexi - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 78
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-15 13:30:02

Hi Punters,

I've now responded to about 10 or 15 requests. I'd appreciate a reply from each of you whether its to say no thanks or to take things further.

Thank you

Lexi
066 595 1254
Lexi
Lexi - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 79
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-15 16:01:28

Thanks punters I messaged 15 of you with subject classifieds and only one has had the decency to respond.

It would be nice if you all could respond otherwise this just proves to be a waste of our time and effort.
[email protected] - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-15 16:23:23

Who the fuck van keep up with this
This the kakkest idea ever
Just fuvking choose a lady from the ads
The pm to ask her what you want
Now u having 100 different requests here
Raven
Raven - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 95
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-15 16:24:55

Hi Gentlemen. Well I would also like to take this opportunity to share what I'm looking for... A respectful Gentlemen, that takes good care of themselves, clean , and appreciates a great massage and is willing to pay for quality service. A patient person who is keen on building good chemistry with me and earning a good time ;) xxx
LuisG
LuisG - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-15 20:19:34

I'm not quite sure what I want, which is also why it's been months since I last had a booking.

I've taken some time to figure out what kind of experience I'm looking for and I'm hoping to find someone who likes the idea of it.

I'd love to hang out with a friendly, open-minded person, ideally with their own place in Linden or nearby. My preference for own space is that I'd rather not be confined to a room.
An out booking at a nearby hotel could also be an option.

This isn't meant to be a totally sexual booking.
I'm looking for a cozy, intimate experience with cuddles, skin contact, mutual massages, hand holding, hugs, and so on, depending on how comfortable we are together.

I enjoy engaging in genuine conversation that doesn't rely on small talk, but I also appreciate the beauty of a comfortable silence. We could share a meal, watch a movie, or just snuggle while listening to music that we both like.

I'm not looking for a relationship -- just a few hours of like-minded companionship and a bit of make-believe in a fun, relaxing, no-pressure environment. If this sounds good to you, I'd be thrilled to hear from you.
LuisG
LuisG - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-15 21:04:53

On 2023-04-15 16:24:55 Raven said:
Hi Gentlemen. Well I would also like to take this opportunity to share what I'm looking for... A respectful Gentlemen, that takes good care of themselves, clean , and appreciates a great massage and is willing to pay for quality service. A patient person who is keen on building good chemistry with me and earning a good time ;) xxx

Could my post above find alignment with yours? I think I tick the boxes you have listed.
Angie
Angie - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2556
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-15 22:18:58

On 2023-04-15 20:19:34 LuisG said:
I'm not quite sure what I want, which is also why it's been months since I last had a booking.

I've taken some time to figure out what kind of experience I'm looking for and I'm hoping to find someone who likes the idea of it.

I'd love to hang out with a friendly, open-minded person, ideally with their own place in Linden or nearby. My preference for own space is that I'd rather not be confined to a room.
An out booking at a nearby hotel could also be an option.

This isn't meant to be a totally sexual booking.
I'm looking for a cozy, intimate experience with cuddles, skin contact, mutual massages, hand holding, hugs, and so on, depending on how comfortable we are together.

I enjoy engaging in genuine conversation that doesn't rely on small talk, but I also appreciate the beauty of a comfortable silence. We could share a meal, watch a movie, or just snuggle while listening to music that we both like.

I'm not looking for a relationship -- just a few hours of like-minded companionship and a bit of make-believe in a fun, relaxing, no-pressure environment. If this sounds good to you, I'd be thrilled to hear from you.

Sounds dreamy...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wanted classifieds (punter states what he wants and ladies respond)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-05-03 08:53:24

I am in need of a propper message. My back is really in need of some pain relieve. What follows after to forget about the pain is welcome.

Westrand area

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.