Hazel Arabia - Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Cape Town Cape Town
Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Cape Town Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 925
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-26 19:26:25
Edited: 2024-03-26 19:27:22

On 2024-03-26 15:43:50 Jeffrey Campbell said:

A bit if a late review here. I visited Hazel two Friday's ago on my recent trip to CT.

Communication - done professionally via WA. Cannot fault her here. She answered all my questions which removed any doubt. Before booking I would suggest looking at her website, which pretty much explains her rates and services. Note a 50% deposit is required upfront.

Venue - a nice, neat, discreet apartment on a busy road with street parking.

Service - I am not into penetration so I opted for a blow and massage. The blow was deep and sloppy, just the way I like it. 10 points.
The massage was great with oils. She really gets into it.

Overall a good experience. I had booked the hour but was out in 35min but this was my own doing as I was on a strict time crunch. She is definitely not a clock watcher.

Thank you so much for the kind words, for the pleasure of meeting you (pun intended) and for taking the time to review x

Had the best time with you and certainly hope it won't be the last <3
2old2
2old2 - Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Woodstock Cape Town
Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Woodstock Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 623
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-24 16:51:03

Name: Hazel Arabia

City: Cape Town

Area: Woodstock

Full Profile: [View Hazel Arabia's Full Profile]

Had the opportunity of seeing this lovely lady this week after a previous postponement (by me).

Venue is a modern apartment block and security is easily avoided by striding confidently. Parking is on street but well lit and secure. Hazel’s unit is compact, yet neat and clean and well appointed.

Hazel is as attractive and sassy in person as she is on the forum (which was the initial attraction). She is curvy and absolutely delicious dressed in lingerie that enhanced her figure.

I appreciate her approach to service and pricing: no pizza topping approach here. The session flowed (other than a few breaks to catch our breath) and it felt very natural. Hazel has a delightful sensuality, a little shy (but not for long) and very skillful. Obviously my tastes are suitably conventional that she did not need to stop me at any stage.

For those who need more detail: great boobs, delicious curvy bottom, awesome oral (both ways) and fantastic fucking …. where the shy kitten becomes a lioness!

A definate recommendation from me!

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Cape Town Cape Town
Re: Review - Hazel Arabia - Cape Town Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1065
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-24 21:58:26

On 2024-05-24 16:51:03 2old2 said:
Had the opportunity of seeing this lovely lady this week after a previous postponement (by me).

Venue is a modern apartment block and security is easily avoided by striding confidently. Parking is on street but well lit and secure. Hazel's unit is compact, yet neat and clean and well appointed.

Hazel is as attractive and sassy in person as she is on the forum (which was the initial attraction). She is curvy and absolutely delicious dressed in lingerie that enhanced her figure.

I appreciate her approach to service and pricing: no pizza topping approach here. The session flowed (other than a few breaks to catch our breath) and it felt very natural. Hazel has a delightful sensuality, a little shy (but not for long) and very skillful. Obviously my tastes are suitably conventional that she did not need to stop me at any stage.

For those who need more detail: great boobs, delicious curvy bottom, awesome oral (both ways) and fantastic fucking .... where the shy kitten becomes a lioness!

A definate recommendation from me!

*Swoons*

Thank you, handsome :) for spending time with me and for being a complete gentleman as well.

It was my utmost (mutual) pleasure, pleasing you. So happy to know I'll be seeing you again - soon, I hope?

Purr ;)
Hazel

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.