Navigation
sircumsized
sircumsized - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2360
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-01 17:49:37

It's actually getting funnier thanks Mr Harryb the proof as they say isn't in this pudding . But I'm still enjoying the giggle thank you
Harry_B
Harry_B - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-01 18:05:58

On 2024-05-01 17:49:37 sircumsized said:
It's actually getting funnier thanks Mr Harryb the proof as they say isn't in this pudding . But I'm still enjoying the giggle thank you

Exactly as expected. No surprises.

Okay, lady. Play time's over. I'm already pissed at myself for wasting so much time and energy on a massive void of sadness, shame and loneliness.

kthanksbye.
sircumsized
sircumsized - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2361
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-01 18:24:53

Hahaha at lady too fuck funny you not smartest harryb that we have established lol creative but not smart
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2350
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-02 07:24:26

Sad, lonely bitterness breeds contempt. I for one will not allow these has-beens to piss on my parade of epic fun.

YamamotoKirasha
YamamotoKirasha - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-02 07:37:47

Just let people enjoy nice things man.
Why you being that bitch killing everyone's vibe?
Candice
Candice - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 610
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-02 08:09:15

Hear hear!

On 2024-05-01 17:32:01 Harry_B said:
On 2024-05-01 16:13:44 sircumsized said: This is fuck funny lololol

I promised myself I wasn't going to feed the trolls, desperately holding thumbs that this particular one might just have something better or more meaningful to do than obsessively stalk (for reasons completely and utterly incomprehensible to me) a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with her. A thread about a group of people who managed to pull off something amazing and magical and got to spend a period of almost 24 hours turning so many fantasies into reality.

But no. It wasn't to be. And I only have myself to blame for thinking that someone as bitter and negative as your own attention-seeking self would be so unwilling as to allow anyone basically anything. It's all so very sad to me and makes me thankful that I don't live my life like that. I also blessed to not be surrounded by people who want nothing else than to suck the life out of everything. It must be so tiring to dedicate so much of your life to taking joy from others.

For fuck's sake, lady. Please answer me this: Why are you even here? What exactly is your purpose on ESA? I can tell you what I'm doing here. I want to have fun and play in Fantasy Land every so often and forget about the mundane shit in the real world for a little while. That's it. Simple really, isn't it? And the best part is that more often than not, that's exactly the kind of breakaway moments I get. I have had the most wonderful experiences with some of the most welcoming, friendly and warm people who understands and are sensitive to my wants and needs and who happen to possess the tools to put a smile on my face and a spring in my step. That's why I'm here.

Now it's your turn to enlighten me, please. What exactly are you doing here? Because I honestly cannot understand your overall vibe, your general demeanour or the way you seem to go out of your way to try and sour so many discussions, comments or requests on this forum and belittle the people here who are all looking for an escape. Why have you chosen this as the place to spread your vile bitterness and sadness? Of all places, why here?

Has it always been your fantasy to just kill good times wherever you go? Why? For the love of all that is holy, please tell me why? Who hurt you?

I'm honestly dumbfounded by every aspect of your ESA persona. I don't understand the logic of your actions. It simply does not compute.

What a sad existence that must be. Please try to be better. If not for all us pleasure seekers here, do it for you.

HarryB

Laura Love
Laura Love - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1632
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-02 09:45:30

"People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it"

Glad you found a spot and had an amazing time guys! Nevermind the small minds and smooth brains who lack the imagination and capabilities to make shit happen *wink*

Keep it up (all the way up)

Kisses
L xx
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6901
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-02 09:49:30

On 2024-05-02 09:45:30 Laura Love said:
"People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it"....
Kisses
L xx

Just love this;)

Allora
Allora - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 754
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-02 12:06:18

Dear Guest,

We recommend the 2 night weekend special:

*Package Includes:*

2 Nights Self Catering Accommodation.

Free 3-hour Party Boat Cruise which is an absolute highlight when touring the *VAAL*

Free Swimming Pool acsess

Free access to Games Room

Free Gym

Free Club house

Free parking

Free wifi @ Reception

Free Picnic Area access

Free Braai Facilities

Its Baie Lekker

Adult R 1000.00 each.
(eg. R 2000.00 per Couple)

2-18year R 500.00

0-2years R 00.00
Allora
Allora - Re: accommodation overnight for party of 8
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 755
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-02 12:12:18

All apartments are serviced daily & fully equipped for self catering.

If you are interested in processing a booking please advise and I will send you our banking details as well as a reservation reference number.

Our 2-3 hour cruise comes highly recommended @ R250.00pp. This is self-catering with on board braai facilities & own drinks welcome.

Bonfire & pool party is great @ R1000.00 per event! This is around the cocktail bar, pool & club house areas - own drinks welcome.
A waterfront bonfire is really cool if the weather is good. It lends itself to late night parties- also @ R1000,00 per event.

The heated pool on the upper deck overlooking the dam is a winner at R1000.00 per event (day or night).
Our party bus tour to the lion, wild dog & cheetah interaction excursion @ R300.00pp is great. This is about a 5 hour outing with a minimum of 15 guests or R4500.00. (Guests can self drive for day visits)

Our Speed boat is great fun if the wind is calm. It can be hired privately for up to a maximum of 8 guests @ R2500.00 per hour or @ R500,00pp with a minimum of 3 guests also per hour.

Skydiving is amazing @ R2500.00pp totally weather dependant & must be booked in advance.

Our waterfront lends itself to complimentary fishing for all guests and day visitors are welcome at R100.00 per car.

Our All new Shuttle service can accommodate 15 - 24 passangers and can collect & deliver with ease.

Horse riding @ R250.00pp. This is available offsite & must be booked in advance.

Quad biking @ R400.00pp for 45 minutes. This is available offsite & must be booked in advance.

If you are interested in processing a booking please advise us and we will send you banking details as well as a reservation reference number.

For any further information please don't hesitate to askJ

Kind Regards,

Reservations Team
Lauretta

Lauretta Pambo
+27636008765
www.vaalprive.co.za
Vaal Priv Holiday Resort & Charter Co.
Where guests become friends!
Deneysville Exterior_Rev00

E&OE T&C's apply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.